Joint-Ops:13th M.E.U., JTF2, and Ahoy World

Archangel

Completely agree! It was awesome regardless of whether we died or not. I look forward to doing more Joint Ops :D 

Special thanks to you though Archangel for putting in the effort to sort it all out :D Think I speak on behalf of everyone involved when I say the effort was greatly appreciated.

I want to take a moment to apologize to any and all ahoy members who wanted to play that we couldn't accommodate due to the limited Ahoy Slots available. I want everyone to know next time, I will try to get as many slots as we need reserved!

Next, there will be a next time! JTF2 enjoyed themselves, and have even invited us to participate in one of their missions next week! There are also other groups our there, and I will effort arranging future inter-group ops.

Lastly, maybe, potentially, perhaps, next time we should practice just a little bit... or something. Lol. ;)

p.s. a million thanks to everyone of you who helped test and participated in this thing. It really couldn't have worked without you!

I want to take a moment to apologize to any and all ahoy members who wanted to play that we couldn't accommodate due to the limited Ahoy Slots available. I want everyone to know next time, I will try to get as many slots as we need reserved!

Next, there will be a next time! JTF2 enjoyed themselves, and have even invited us to participate in one of their missions next week! There are also other groups our there, and I will effort arranging future inter-group ops.

Lastly, maybe, potentially, perhaps, next time we should practice just a little bit... or something. Lol. ;)

p.s. a million thanks to everyone of you who helped test and participated in this thing. It really couldn't have worked without you!

Definitely agree with the practice part! I think our lack of experience doing serious operations showed more than we expected it too, really need to be more organised if we're going to join JTF2 or other group's missions in future.

On the whole though, as a first joint operation, I don't think it was toooooo bad in the end.

First off all : Thank you Archangel for making this possible! It was very fun although my frames at the end was kind of not there at all =P But thats my computer(upgrades soon) and I for one would love to continue being a part of the joint-ops! It was extremely fun to play =) 

Bearing in mind not everybody is in this picture, here's the survivors of the counter attack!

On behalf of Archangel:

107410_screenshots_2013-10-19_00003_zpsc

I see me in my little Boonie Hat :D aha

First off all : Thank you Archangel for making this possible! It was very fun although my frames at the end was kind of not there at all =P But thats my computer(upgrades soon) and I for one would love to continue being a part of the joint-ops! It was extremely fun to play =) 

It was a huge lag fest at the end! So much so I couldn't get through a door to hide from the helo lmao I would consider my system a pretty high end one and was getting about 10 frames max :(

Lol, arghhhh! The frames! I did what I could to mitigate system stall, but I guess that surprise counter attack was just too much for the frames. It wasnt too much for jtf2 though! Those guys dealt with it like pros (the counter attack, not the lag).

(Ps we need to make medals or something for Hoax and Plisken (and, the extremely brave UAV operator Corndog, risking his life and limb at base ;) ) for being the only real Ahoy Survivors.

Alas, I cant watch it... some sort of copyright restriction. :(

If you're watching it on a PC and are using either Firefox or Google Chrome, get the "Media Hint" plugin/addon. Lets me watch live/recorded programmes on US sites which I couldn't watch without it so it might work with YouTube as well?? :D