Joint-Ops:13th M.E.U., JTF2, and Ahoy World

Archangel

OK, so we have 10 AW slots. Their are only  few left to fill. If your name is on that list I've put up, and you HAVE NOT picked a slot, you have 48 hours from now to confirm you're still down, and pick a slot. confirmed are as follows:

Squad leader - Raz

Explosives expert - Ninjaneer

Repair tech - Dingo

Marksman - Hoax

Medic - Danny

Rifleman - Kenny/aka Christiansen

Rifleman/co-pilot - Plisken (please Confirm)

Pilot - Archangel

UAV operator - Paraclete

UAV operator -  Tristan (Please Confirm)

Everyone who is playing or even planning on playing (ie you're an alternate hopong someone is a no show) please have ACRE all sorted and ready to go by start time. No offense but, We wont suffer any fools who waited till the last minute to check if their TS or Acre Plug ins or whatever is working.

Also, less than 24 hours left for those last two confirmations to be made. Stand-bys, be at the ready, just in case...

More details:

We will be meeting in our Ahoy ACRE TS

Preferably, you'll be here at least 15 to 20 minutes before the game, but as long as your there on time and fully ready to go by game time, I guess I don't care; no mission critical things will be discussed or gone over before-hand.

BE ADVISED: 1 minute after game-time, and you aren't there, there will be one of the many eager replacements filling your spot.

I believe we will be playing on the Ahoy ACRE server as well.

Edit: One last thing, we should discuss a common uniform. I suggest the recon getup: Recon Fatigues, Khaki Chest Rigs, Beanie's. Medics and repair techs and bomb experts can carry extra gear in the smaller assault packs or something. Our squad is going to want to be able to move light and fast.

I can attempt to stream.  I have my own twitch channel that I have streamed on in the past, but don't have access to the AW twitch stream.

As far as the uniform goes, I'm partial to the tan shemagh w/ combat goggles look, but I'm down with whatever you guys want to do for a uniform.