Invade & Annex Modded feedback

chicken_no6

Finally got to play tonight and first of all, good job, modded I&A is good fun!  Sounds like @Rickard contributed to this as well, so thanks for putting in the work!

To be honest, there's not much I can think of to improve the scenario and I appreciate that things like ability for players to turn down weapons sway and lack of stamina are in the mission.  I'm also happy there's no ACE or TFAR, I've been trying to sing the praises of modded Arma to the Late Night EU#1 players and this will be a nice stepping stone without overwhelming anyone that's never played modded Arma to try out.  Maybe we can get some new players for Zeus game nights if they like modded I&A3.

thats was actuly why i dint wanted to have ace just have modded vehicles "new" maps "new" opfor factions,iam open for other mod sugestions.

still work todo arsenal is not behaving ,ai sometimes dont shoot back anymore all things i sadly dont think i can fix.

will add more "new" sidemission have to overwork some of the prio missions

Thanks Chicken, despite the problems with the fps and known "arsenal" issues I do love this new server... So far the biggest problem is the stupidity of AI soldiers ( they are just blind and deaf ) Also the ambulance is "armored" compared to the EU1 server which is nice but can't revive players. As a suggestion since this is a modded server it would be nice to little bit clear the arsenal from vanilla mags and scopes  ( if it is possible ) and maybe provide new optics for standard soldiers - SU230 series would be nice for example...

woud be very possible to clear the arsenal from vanilla weapons i thougth leave them in for players so they can choose from more,for the arsenal problem i cant fix that as thats out of my knowledge of sqf .for ai acting wierd migth be server settings ai was working well when we tested this on my local dedicated server.fps issues mostly map releated or turn down view distance.ambulance i forgot to add it to the vehicle list .thanks for ur input on this <3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today's observations... Destroyer mission... Like the destroyer is "not there"... 40mm laser range finder on the speedboat is not picking up the hull. Enemy infantry is shooting full auto even they can't see you and you are not safe from the grenade behind the wall one floor under the explosion... It seems that generally EI do care about you if you are keep coming to the same mission after you die. But if you change the interest from main ao to the side mission and you come back for main, they let you massacre them... Armor generally don't care about you at all...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Chicken,

First of all, I enjoyed the gameplay. I noticed sometimes the AI was a bit oblivious of being shot at with a suppressed FN MAG from 50-150m away (squad of 8). 

In general, some EU1 gear got 'ported' over:

Having a Xian at Martian looked a bit out of place.

The Vehicles had EU1 gear as default in the inventory. If you could replace it with RACS assets, would be much appreciated.

And lastly BLACK VEST PLZ! #BlameRickard

I had a blast playing this refreshing setup for I&A, so it is much appreciated!

little update on weapons getting removed from players,who woud have guesed that attaching a grip to a weapon changes the classname ;).

it took us a while to figuere this out thanks rickard for helping me finding all those hidden classnames,there migth be still missing classnames as the arsenal is fairly large.

i will update the mission file as soon as i can.

• 4 weeks later...