Kittenly

Kittenly

In-game name when banned: Kittenly

What message displays when you attempt to connect? KITTENLY/PROMOTING GAMBLING/PERM

Why do you think you were banned? Hi. I assume it was because i was talking to a person in direct chat about my hobby which his financial domination (the person didn't mind it).
I didn't encoruage them to, just talked to them about it

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I was drunk bcz it was my last day of being home from work for a month and I guess because I wont be drunk and talk about findom in the future?

Which administrator banned you (if known): Whoever called himself thot patrol ( I think Art3misZA)

When were you banned: 10/03/2022

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Kittenly,

After reviewing logs and speaking to players some staff/players present at the time I have determined the following.

On the day you had been warned several times by different admins about your behaviour being disruptive and you were subsequently kicked for behaviour in line with this.

Following this kick you returned and were deemed to have been advertising by not just speaking of a hobby as you say but by posting a link to your paypal publicly on Side chat on server.

Advertising is strictly against our rules and as such, following pervious warnings and a kick you were banned.

Given this the ban is deemed appropriate, you may appeal again in 6 months.

BAN APPEAL UNSUCCSESSFULL

Edit: following repeated attempts to undermine this decision by contacting staff member for a way to "work something out" I have removed the option to appeal again in 6 months

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts