Mikael

Sfinx

Dear members of Ahoy World,

It is with great sadness that I have to inform you of the passing of @Mikael on Friday July 15.

He was involved in an motorcycle accident and succumbed to his injuries.

I know Mikael was a big part of you community and he often talked about how much enjoyed the ARMA sessions he had with you all.

I will come back with more information about the funeral arrangements when I get them.

**Update

The funeral will be held July 26.

There has also been created a memorial page for Mikael LINK (page is in Norwegian). Here you can light a candle and leave your name ( Tenn et lys ) or write some words in his memory ( Skriv et minneord ) 

And thank you all for your kinds words, it is really appreciate. He will truly be missed by all those who were lucky enough to know him  ❤️ 

Mikael was an absolute incredible soul. Always lit the room up wherever he was and was an absolute joy to be with. He left incredible memories within this community and it will be a real loss without him.

We will forever cherish the time we got to spend with him and undoubtedly he will be sorely missed. 

Mikael's funeral agency has just set up a memorial page with the funeral arrangements.

https://alleenbegravelsesbyra.vareminnesider.no/memorial_page/memorial_page_personal_info.php?order_id=4054772&set_site_id=769&cat=home&sign=d9f8a52cdea08e5cf6dc602b78251f90

There is a area to send a brief message for those who would like to.

44 minutes ago, MidnightRunner said:

Hey all,

We have arranged flowers to be sent to Mikael's family on behalf of Ahoyworld with the following message

"Rest easy Mikael, 
Your friendship and kind example will not be forgotten.
From your friends at Ahoyworld"

That's a thoughtful gesture and thanks for handling that.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/22/2022 at 8:56 PM, MidnightRunner said:

Hey all,

We have arranged flowers to be sent to Mikael's family on behalf of Ahoyworld with the following message

"Rest easy Mikael, 
Your friendship and kind example will not be forgotten.
From your friends at Ahoyworld"

This is a fantastic gesture from the Core Staff and the Community as a whole. Respect to Ahoyworld.