Rotation Of Factions On EU1

My only real issue with this new players suddenly having to switch sides with who they PID. 

Unintentional tk is already a problem and now to rotate who you are shooting at is only going to make this 10x worse.

I don’t feel this would work considering the majority of players on server are reasonably new. This also means an overhaul of FOBs, the assets they spawn and also probably cosmetic features as well. I honestly don’t think our smart dev people have the capacity for this change but obviously that’s not for me to say 100%.

21 minutes ago, TacticalError said:

since it already seems like a challenge for a good chunk of the player base.

It's healthy for the mind. The counter argument could simply be, that if newcomers only play as NATO, then they'll have issues regardless, since we also use reskinned CSAT vehicles

just my 2 cents, look at awe, we have rotation there, its deserted when a shitty (or ppl just not interested in) faction rotation is on. that will happen to eu1 aswell, but those will never come back (if lets say their first introduction is indep against csat armor).... eu1 should be eu1. with that said im not against rotating eu2, if is not that popular, you got your answer right there, without killing eu1 and its reputation for being one of the best if not the best starter server

On 4/10/2022 at 2:25 PM, Gambit said:

just my 2 cents, look at awe, we have rotation there, its deserted when a shitty (or ppl just not interested in) faction rotation is on. that will happen to eu1 aswell, but those will never come back (if lets say their first introduction is indep against csat armor).... eu1 should be eu1. with that said im not against rotating eu2, if is not that popular, you got your answer right there, without killing eu1 and its reputation for being one of the best if not the best starter server

I would 100% be for that, I agree with your point about EU1 and letting it be and if people are down for your EU2 idea it would definitely be a yes from me.