Hello

Thomas_GER

Hi all,

just wanted to introduce myself. I am a longtime-Arma 3-Gamer. I am based in Germany and usually play in a large community, the TTT.

I was looking for a platform and community where I have the opportunity to do more pilot jobs as I love to do transport pilot tasks - especially on the Little Bird / Hummingbird.

Looking forward to supporting our troops.

Hi @Thomas_GER, welcome to Ahoy. Check out EU1/2 transport is always welcome. We have Frontlines (modded) also which depending on map progression unlocks air support but always has some form of a heli for troop transport / logistics. You can find plenty of info here on the Forum, https://forums.ahoyworld.net/forum/182-frontlines/

If you have any interest in Jets there is a gamenight running on the 4th(tomorrow) by Bomer.

United States Navy

·         Avenger, Jaws // 2-man F35F CAP flight

·         Hurricane, Werewolf, Caveman// 2 F/A-181 blackwasp II CAS flight

Post is here

Hope to catch you server side!

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2022 at 2:40 AM, Thomas_GER said:

Hi all,

just wanted to introduce myself. I am a longtime-Arma 3-Gamer. I am based in Germany and usually play in a large community, the TTT.

I was looking for a platform and community where I have the opportunity to do more pilot jobs as I love to do transport pilot tasks - especially on the Little Bird / Hummingbird.

Looking forward to supporting our troops.

Sounds like you're already an accomplished pilot, but if you want some offline practice in all the transport helicopters available on EU#1/I&A3 plus pretty much everything we use in modded game nights I modded a scenario just for that purpose: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2761092427