Invade & Annex gets stuck loading on private server

BrK

Hello, 

I would like to run this version of INA on a private server for some friends. I followed the steps to get the PBO that has been loaded onto the server. We can select roles and see the map but when we hit continue we get nothing and the server just stalls. Have i done something wrong?

1 hour ago, Stanhope said:

I'm going to assume that you haven't done the required configuration for zeus, see: 

If you did that and it still doesn't work, share your RPT

@Stanhope ive just read through that post it seems to be directed at a server hosted locally rather than a server hosted via a hosting provider. 

It's the same deal, you can either remove the import of the readme file and replace it by the arrays mentioned in that topic or edit the readme file to contain valid SQF.  If you do not have access to the file system of the machine the mission is being hosted on you'll have to use the first solution.  

32 minutes ago, Stanhope said:

It's the same deal, you can either remove the import of the readme file and replace it by the arrays mentioned in that topic or edit the readme file to contain valid SQF.  If you do not have access to the file system of the machine the mission is being hosted on you'll have to use the first solution.  

Managed to resolve it, thank you took me a few times to get exactly what needed to be done!