Aaron

ZantheLIVE

In-game name when banned: Aaron

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You were kicked off the game

Why do you think you were banned? 2 Warnings for swearing which I wasn't aware you can't swear in a military simulator and for Hate Speech

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I should be unbanned because I only swore due to being Team killed multiple times which I don't feel as though I should have been given a warning for swearing given the situation. the hate speech claim I agree with I did write "Heil Hitler" in the chat after the admin didn't even care to do anything about people team killing.

Which administrator banned you (if known): MidNight

When were you banned: 7/08/2021

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

21 hours ago, ZantheLIVE said:

I should be unbanned because I only swore due to being Team killed multiple times

Usually only Staff/Admins reply on these entries here but if you are going to get unbanned (though it seems you only got kicked and then banned for 5 Minutes [that happens with every kick] if the message is correct) you can use the Chat message "!admin" to report a player ingame. You can also use the Player Report Tool in this Forum (I recommend to add footage and screenshots for this).

So for example ingame: "!admin Player XYZ is TKing"

As remarked above, We have numerous methods that staff can be contacted in game. unfortunately you have decided to direct verbal abuse at members of the community and then respond to an admin with hate speach. As such I will not be removing this ban as those kinds of comments have no place on our servers. As such i will not be removing the ban at this time. 

BAN APPEAL UNSUCCESSFUL.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts