Introduction of Regular Community Meetings

AhoyWorld

I don't think I can make it unfortunately.

Could it be recorded? Or at least make sure we have the minutes made available here?

Also, could we have this in the event calendar along with all the other scheduled stuff?

I'd like to add one more thing to the agenda: what is the future plans for AWE, not just frontlines but in general.

21 hours ago, Mikael said:

Could it be recorded? Or at least make sure we have the minutes made available here?

I'm planning to steam to Twitch on the Ahoyworld channel for those who cannot make it. As a fallback I will also be recording it my end, so that the minutes can be prepared and posted to the forum.

Also, could we have this in the event calendar along with all the other scheduled stuff?

Already there :)

future plans for AWE

On agenda

19 hours ago, TheScar said:

status and future (?) of development for I+A 3

Included

I was unable to attend today, but I just watched the VOD, and it was good. Thank you for hosting the meeting.

One item I would like on the agenda going forwards would be a simple recap since the last meeting.

What have happened since last time, aswell as a recap of the points from the previous meeting and any updates on progress for the previous items.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...