Gaskit

Gaskit

In-game name when banned: Gaskit

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Perm ban

Why do you think you were banned? Because I was talking to an admin about a past incident defending myself. I have evidence from that incident that backs me up that river was abusing perms but I left that behind.
I hadnt been on the server in so long and we joined with the tag "homo-squad" this was overruled and we just rolled with it but after a friend got banned we asked why and got kicked ourselves for no reason other than a question.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because what I did, did not deserve a ban. Bringing up past incidents; ( Things I HAVE been punished for back when it happened) is just not right. the incident I was punished for now did not deserve a ban. Using the term "You havent changed" is unfair considering I have. I havent been on in a year and I got on with a few friends and chicken immediatly went wild and punishing us for no reason.

Which administrator banned you (if known): MidnightRunner

When were you banned: 15:30 ||| 18/05/2021

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

Hello @Gaskit,

I've looked into the ban report and logs of events. The repeated ill behaviour, disrespect for the rules and staff has awarded you a ban from both our Arma 3 server and Discord server today. This coupled with the fact that you have been banned previously, but failed to learn any lessons, leads me to the conclusion that both bans are well deserved.

To make a long story short, the ban will stand and I recommend you do not re-appeal this ban before a suitable amount of time has past. In the case of a permanent ban I'd say 3 to 6 months.

BAN APPEAL UNSUCCSSFUL.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts