Enhanced Map

pmcrugby

1. Enhanced Map Ace Version

2. This mod creates a more contrasted map allowing for easier identification of paths and roads, whilst also adding a true satellite imagery texture. It is client-side and so could be optional. It is a simple plug and play mod that claims to work on all modded maps (i have tried most of the Frontlines maps and it works perfectly). At 0.7MB it is extremely small. Whilst Frontlines doesn't use Cam Lao Nam I have found myself struggling to see the trail through such dense foliage, and the bolder lines help with locating positions.

3. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2467590475

4. Frontlines is about planning and any tool to aid in that would be great. Because it is client-side if it isn't someone's cup of tea then they don't need to load it in. satellite viewtopographical view

+1 to this.

It's a Client Side mod so (theoretically) it should be fine to throw into both AWE and EU1 modsets I would have imagined. As Anthony put it, it's an amazing tool that greatly benefits planning. These sort of maps should be a default thing to be honest, but Bohemia decided to lock them to Editor only for some reason.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...