Frontlines Feedback Thread

MidnightRunner

I've really enjoyed playing as a sniper on frontlines recently, but a bolt action sniper doesn't work well at close range. The glock we have is decent, but I would like to suggest the MP7 to be added to the arsenal.

(For MP7 in the primary weapon slot)

rhsusf_weap_MP7A2

(For MP7 in the pistol slot)

rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_folded

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2022 at 6:24 PM, NooB_Niko05 said:

So in the new AWE squad menu when you are logi for some reason you cant enter enemy heavy vehicles. This one I noticed before the new update vehicles cant be recycled if there is a dead body inside(sometimes the body cant be removed). 

We've implemented a slight change to vehicle permissions. Now any engineer, crewman or commander can enter the heavy vehicles and pilots can enter the (main) pilot seat on any aircraft. This means that logi pilot cannot drive heavy vehicles, however the couterpart role still can, giving a slightly more important role to the engineer :)  I have however just noticed that there is a bug denying logi engineer access to vehicles, due to him being a slightly different class of engineer. I'll get it fixed for next update.
Ref the vehicle recyling, the vehicle needs to be empty to be deleted without possibly causing issues hence why it can't be. Did you try hopping in the seat the body was in via ACE?

On 4/21/2022 at 10:46 PM, DomT said:

We've implemented a slight change to vehicle permissions. Now any engineer, crewman or commander can enter the heavy vehicles and pilots can enter the (main) pilot seat on any aircraft. This means that logi pilot cannot drive heavy vehicles, however the couterpart role still can, giving a slightly more important role to the engineer :)  I have however just noticed that there is a bug denying logi engineer access to vehicles, due to him being a slightly different class of engineer. I'll get it fixed for next update.
Ref the vehicle recyling, the vehicle needs to be empty to be deleted without possibly causing issues hence why it can't be. Did you try hopping in the seat the body was in via ACE?

Thanks for the quick response and the fix for logi bug, about that body in vic problem it must have been just some bug on my side or something cause it seams it works fine now. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Add these by default to arsenal so we can reload any static weapons we have:
["ACE_1Rnd_82mm_Mo_HE_LaserGuided" ,"ACE_1Rnd_82mm_Mo_HE" ,"ACE_1Rnd_82mm_Mo_Illum" ,"ACE_1Rnd_82mm_Mo_Smoke" ,"ACE_1Rnd_82mm_Mo_HE_Guided", "ace_csw_50Rnd_127x108_mag", "ace_compat_rhs_afrf3_mag_VOG30_30", "ace_csw_20Rnd_20mm_G_belt", , "ace_csw_100Rnd_127x99_mag_red", "ace_compat_rhs_usf3_48Rnd_40mm_MK19_M430A1", "ace_compat_rhs_usf3_mag_TOW2A", "ace_compat_rhs_afrf3_mag_PG9V", "ace_compat_rhs_afrf3_mag_OG9V","ace_compat_rhs_usf3_mag_TOW2bb", , "Titan_AT", "Titan_AA", "ace_compat_rhs_afrf3_mag_9M131M", "ace_compat_rhs_afrf3_mag_9M131F", "ace_compat_rhs_afrf3_mag_9m133"]

Else add crates containing ammunition for static weapons

For instance: "rhs_7ya37_1_single"

For factions where we can use RHS AKs and want more options for optics:

["rhs_acc_npz"]

Factions using the M47 Dragon, this launcher can be picked up/deployed in parts:
["ace_dragon_sight", "ace_dragon_super"]

Send vodka

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...