Frontlines Feedback Thread

MidnightRunner

Joined early saturday morning, guys did some great work (holy sh*t). The streets still looked like 2013 Iraq war. Hours after they fought through objectives, there were still lots of bodys and destr. BTR's and burned out MRAP's in the streets/fields all over the map. So I guess cleanup still needs some adjustment. 

11 hours ago, Schubz said:

Joined early saturday morning, guys did some great work (holy sh*t). The streets still looked like 2013 Iraq war. Hours after they fought through objectives, there were still lots of bodys and destr. BTR's and burned out MRAP's in the streets/fields all over the map. So I guess cleanup still needs some adjustment. 

The cleanup script for things such as that works with the logic that there is a set cap (10 vehicle wrecks, 30 bodies) and once that cap goes over it will delete the oldest body/wreck, so this behaviour is somewhat expected. I can always reduce these values but at the moment, performance wise, it seems to be ok.

Secondary Missions tab not showing up. We did test out the listening post mission today and it stopped working after that. So maybe it is related to that.

Listening Post: Great mission, perhaps a little overpowered. Would recommend making the counter attack on it a bit firmer.

Raid Depot: Would recommend giving the enemy defence a little bit more guys or some vehicles. Alternatively, make the depot more defensive by changing the depot itself, so it's harder to breach. When we did it, there was only like 2-3 squads of guys and we crushed them.

The USMC faction is extremely limited in terms of equipment and vehicles. I may be mistaken but I believe @Johnson did the original faction for Liberation? Not to discredit the person's work who did this one, but I would've thought it'd make more sense to use the factions we had before as they were mostly polished. I may be bias but Johnson makes the factions each a little bit more unique by equipping factions with what they would realistically use, giving each faction something special whilst making sure they are fleshed out and polished. Just my 2 cents though I'm not against someone else working on it, it just needs polishing up as it is currently missing quite a lot of stuff.

>inb4 surpressors are missing.

Just to throw in, the AI have been working an absolute treat. My compliments to the person that made them so damn nice. I like that the AI are a lot more ambient and actively try to ambush you in friendly lines now. What I would love to see, if it can be done, is implement enemy special forces who spawn in at random enemy objectives near the front line and attempt to move into friendly lines to ambush and maybe place minefields and/or mines on the roads as well as act as manpads to make flying around a little bit more spicy. As the enemy threat level goes up, these special forces could become more dangerous and do different things/tactics. Just my 2 cents once again, though I'm not sure how hard that would be to organise.

- everytime i respawned my earplugs disappeared from my inventory but i got an additional morphine injector instead... (saved loadout and respawn loadout) 
- sometime after gn missions my (and some other players) frames dropped below 15 and to be a gunner in a vic was not exactly fun that time
overall good times today, thanks!

8 hours ago, Minipily said:

Secondary Missions tab not showing up. We did test out the listening post mission today and it stopped working after that. So maybe it is related to that.

Listening Post: Great mission, perhaps a little overpowered. Would recommend making the counter attack on it a bit firmer.

Raid Depot: Would recommend giving the enemy defence a little bit more guys or some vehicles. Alternatively, make the depot more defensive by changing the depot itself, so it's harder to breach. When we did it, there was only like 2-3 squads of guys and we crushed them.

The USMC faction is extremely limited in terms of equipment and vehicles. I may be mistaken but I believe @Johnson did the original faction for Liberation? Not to discredit the person's work who did this one, but I would've thought it'd make more sense to use the factions we had before as they were mostly polished. I may be bias but Johnson makes the factions each a little bit more unique by equipping factions with what they would realistically use, giving each faction something special whilst making sure they are fleshed out and polished. Just my 2 cents though I'm not against someone else working on it, it just needs polishing up as it is currently missing quite a lot of stuff.

>inb4 surpressors are missing.

Just to throw in, the AI have been working an absolute treat. My compliments to the person that made them so damn nice. I like that the AI are a lot more ambient and actively try to ambush you in friendly lines now. What I would love to see, if it can be done, is implement enemy special forces who spawn in at random enemy objectives near the front line and attempt to move into friendly lines to ambush and maybe place minefields and/or mines on the roads as well as act as manpads to make flying around a little bit more spicy. As the enemy threat level goes up, these special forces could become more dangerous and do different things/tactics. Just my 2 cents once again, though I'm not sure how hard that would be to organise.

1. Fixed the secondary mission tab issue, would only occur when you get the full 60. Will be fixed in next update.

2. The mission does scale with players, sending troop carriers depending on player numbers with a minimum of 2. So if you went in with 8 people, you'd get 2 vehicles with troops, but 9 people you'd get 3. So it goes with the logic of players on divided by 4 and rounds up to figure the count and thats how a lot of secondary missions are scaled. It did help that yesterday 2 of the BTR's went straight into all our squads :D I'll knock the scaling down to 1 per 3 players for all the secondaries and see if that helps a bit.

3. Similar to above, I'll scale it a bit higher but also an upcoming update where I utilise LAMBS further for the defensive missions such as the supply depot + normal sectors should also make it a bit harder, utilising LAMBS patrol, camp and garrison functions. If we still need it to be harder, I can look into adding vehicles then 👍

4. From what I'm currently seeing, there was only the USA faction on Lib, and that was the giga-big faction which was a catch-all for everything Freedom American. Reidy made the USMC as we were trying to differentiate between some of the bigger factions (US, RF) to try and encourage people to use different equipment and keep things feeling more fresh. Just because the factions before on Lib were 'polished', I think Frontlines gives us a reason to change things up, especially as config formats have changed somewhat. Ref the missing items, if we can grab the classnames of them I can add them, I have already got the 2 silencers added which were missing, so they'll be added in the next update.
5. Certainly more complex as I'll have to program specific behaviour into them, so I can look at this more for the long term, the ambient AI that I have going round the map seem to be doing a good job though :)

9 hours ago, Schubz said:

- everytime i respawned my earplugs disappeared from my inventory but i got an additional morphine injector instead... (saved loadout and respawn loadout) 
- sometime after gn missions my (and some other players) frames dropped below 15 and to be a gunner in a vic was not exactly fun that time
overall good times today, thanks!

1. For me, I often save my loadout with my earplugs in meaning they don't get saved so I'd double check that as I do it more often then not at the moment. The script quite simply runs a command called `getUnitLoadout player` and then just `setUnitLoadout player` so I can't see what it doesn't like here.
2. For me, Taki has also been a bit harder on my FPS, especially when I look at a scene with an oil well moving where my FPS just gets kidnapped. I'll keep trying things to help improve it though.

14 minutes ago, Bomer said:

We could do with the SMAAW mk17 Spotting rounds in the arsenal and perhaps a Carryal for carrying rounds for the Javelin and such.

Coyote Carryall has been added to all factions (as well as having the coyote kitbag and leg strap across all factions). My small brain did in-fact miss the fact we do have the spotting rounds already in the arsenal:
image.thumb.png.3a6cab35714b1c9ce901e7b16c6b18cf.png

On 4/29/2021 at 9:58 AM, DomT said:

4. From what I'm currently seeing, there was only the USA faction on Lib, and that was the giga-big faction which was a catch-all for everything Freedom American. Reidy made the USMC as we were trying to differentiate between some of the bigger factions (US, RF) to try and encourage people to use different equipment and keep things feeling more fresh. Just because the factions before on Lib were 'polished', I think Frontlines gives us a reason to change things up, especially as config formats have changed somewhat. Ref the missing items, if we can grab the classnames of them I can add them, I have already got the 2 silencers added which were missing, so they'll be added in the next update.

Yeah I think I was mistaken in thinking Johnson did the US one. He worked on some other factions. To confirm, I still meant to add more to the USMC that is respective of the corps. There's just some things missing that would help flesh out the faction, perhaps I'll throw up a list of classnames when I can be bothered.

some little stuff that might be work adding to the USMC faction as it is now:

5.56 rhs flashhiders: For those that don't wanna use suppressors but still don't wanna get blinded by muzzleflashes from their own rifle at night.

Spoiler

rhsusf_acc_sf3p556

rhsusf_acc_sfmb556

Pilot and Heli pilot coveralls: currently we dont have any G-force reducing clothes for pilots

Spoiler

U_B_PilotCoveralls

U_B_HeliPilotCoveralls

ATragMX Ballistic Computer: For those that know how to use it

Spoiler

ACE_ATragMX

Chemlight Shield: Alternative to the maglite as a maplight since an assembled chemlight shield is lighter and illuminates more of the map

Spoiler

ACE_Chemlight_Shield

AN-M14 Incendiary Grenades: Great demolition alternative to explosives for vehicles

Spoiler

rhs_mag_an_m14_th3

M8541A + AN/PVS-27 Nightvision Sniper Scope: Would give us a Sniper/Marksman scope for use on the mk11 which we could use at night

Spoiler

rhsusf_acc_premier_anpvs27

Alright, I took an hour to fill out the classnames of USMC assets in RHS. This should fill in any blanks. There is items already in the arsenal within this list. I took the time to include EVERYTHING rather than what was missing.

Here is a list of every United States Marine Corps item that should logically be in Frontlines Arsenal. I have included woodland equipment also, in case this faction wants to be used on woodland orientated maps. I have tried to list all equipment that is used by the USMC, creating a somewhat limited approach whilst also allowing some customisation between troops by included alt versions of helmets etc.

Additionally, I have included 4 BAF Assets. The L7A2 GPMG (I have still included the RHS M240B, however the BAF GPMG is a much better weapon on all accounts.) I have included the tripod for said weapon. Also, I have replaced the RHS Javelin with the BAF Javelin Tube and CLU (This is because the BAF Javelin is better again on almost all accounts. At least from my experience with the weapon.)

I have included all classnames for every item in the arsenal (barring independant items such as misc items).

Here is the list:

Spoiler

Long Weapons:

rhs_weap_M107
rhs_weap_M107_d
rhs_weap_M107_w
rhs_weap_m14_rail_d
rhs_weap_m14_rail_fiberglass
rhs_weap_m14_rail_wd
rhs_weap_m14_ris_d
rhs_weap_m14_ris_fiberglass
rhs_weap_m14_ris_wd
rhs_weap_m16a4
rhs_weap_m16a4_carryhandle
rhs_weap_m16a4_carryhandle_M203
rhs_weap_m16a4_imod
rhs_weap_m16a4_imod_M203
rhs_weap_m240B
rhs_weap_m249_light_S
rhs_weap_m249_pip_S_para
rhs_weap_m27iar
rhs_weap_m27iar_grip
rhs_weap_m32
rhs_weap_m4
rhs_weap_m4_carryhandle
rhs_weap_m4_carryhandle_m203
rhs_weap_m4_carryhandle_m203S
rhs_weap_m4_carryhandle_mstock
rhs_weap_m4_m203
rhs_weap_m4_m203S
rhs_weap_m4_mstock
rhs_weap_m40a5
rhs_weap_m40a5_d
rhs_weap_m40a5_wd
rhs_weap_m4a1_carryhandle
rhs_weap_m4a1_carryhandle_m203
rhs_weap_m4a1_carryhandle_m203S
rhs_weap_m4a1_carryhandle_mstock
rhs_weap_m4a1
rhs_weap_m4a1_d
rhs_weap_m4a1_m203s_d
rhs_weap_m4a1_d_mstock
rhs_weap_m4a1_m203
rhs_weap_m4a1_m203s
rhs_weap_m4a1_mstock
rhs_weap_m4a1_wd
rhs_weap_m4a1_m203s_wd
rhs_weap_m4a1_wd_mstock
rhs_weap_m590_5RD
rhs_weap_sr25
rhs_weap_sr25_d
rhs_weap_sr25_ec
rhs_weap_sr25_ec_d
rhs_weap_sr25_ec_wd
rhs_weap_sr25_wd
UK3CB_BAF_L7A2

Sidearms:

rhsusf_weap_m9
rhsusf_weap_m1911a1
rhs_weap_M320

Launchers:

UK3CB_BAF_Javelin_Slung_Tube
UK3CB_BAF_Tripod
rhs_weap_fim92
rhs_weap_M136
rhs_weap_M136_hedp
rhs_weap_M136_hp
rhs_weap_m72a7
rhs_weap_smaw
rhs_weap_smaw_green

Helmets:

rhsusf_cvc_green_helmet
rhsusf_cvc_green_alt_helmet
rhsusf_cvc_green_ess
rhsusf_cvc_helmet
rhsusf_cvc_alt_helmet
rhsusf_cvc_ess
rhs_booniehat2_marpatd
rhs_booniehat2_marpatwd
rhsusf_hgu56p_black
rhsusf_hgu56p_mask_black
rhsusf_hgu56p_mask_black_skull
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor_black
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor_mask_black
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor_mask_Empire_black
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor_mask_black_skull
rhsusf_hgu56p
rhsusf_hgu56p_mask
rhsusf_hgu56p_mask_mo
rhsusf_hgu56p_mask_skull
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor_mask
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor_mask_mo
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor_mask_skull
rhsusf_hgu56p_mask_smiley
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor_mask_smiley
rhsusf_hgu56p_tan
rhsusf_hgu56p_mask_tan
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor_tan
rhsusf_hgu56p_visor_mask_tan
rhsusf_ihadss
RHS_jetpilot_usaf
rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatd
rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatd_ess
rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatd_headset
rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatwd
rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatwd_blk_ess
rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatwd_headset_blk2
rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatwd_headset_blk
rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatwd_headset
rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatwd_ess
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatd
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatd_alt
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatd_alt_headset
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatd_headset
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatd_norotos
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatd_norotos_arc
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatd_norotos_arc_headset
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatd_norotos_headset
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatwd
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatwd_alt
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatwd_alt_headset
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatwd_headset
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatwd_norotos
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatwd_norotos_arc
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatwd_norotos_arc_headset
rhsusf_mich_helmet_marpatwd_norotos_headset
rhs_8point_marpatd
rhs_8point_marpatwd

Uniforms:

rhs_uniform_FROG01_d
rhs_uniform_FROG01_wd
U_B_Wetsuit
U_B_PilotCoveralls
U_B_HeliPilotCoveralls
U_B_FullGhillie_ard
U_B_FullGhillie_lsh
U_B_FullGhillie_sard

Vests:

rhsusf_spc
rhsusf_spc_corpsman
rhsusf_spc_crewman
rhsusf_spc_iar
rhsusf_spc_light
rhsusf_spc_mg
rhsusf_spc_marksman
rhsusf_spc_rifleman
rhsusf_spc_sniper
rhsusf_spc_squadleader
rhsusf_spc_teamleader
rhsusf_mbav
rhsusf_mbav_grenadier
rhsusf_mbav_light
rhsusf_mbav_mg
rhsusf_mbav_medic
rhsusf_mbav_rifleman
V_EOD_coyote_F
V_RebreatherB

Backpack:

rhsusf_assault_eagleaiii_coy
B_rhsusf_B_BACKPACK
rhsusf_falconii_coy
TFAR_rt1523g_rhs
TFAR_rt1523g_big_rhs
B_RadioBag_01_black_F
B_RadioBag_01_mtp_F
B_LegStrapBad_black_F
B_LegStrapBad_coyote_F
B_LegStrapBad_olive_F
rhsusf_eject_Parachute_backpack
ACE_NonSteerableParachute
ace_gunbag
ace_gunbag_Tan
ACE_TacticalLadder_Pack
B_Parachute
B_Kitbag_cbr
B_Carryall_khk

Eyewear:

G_B_Diving
G_Aviator
G_Lowprofile
UK3CB_BAF_G_Tactical_Black
UK3CB_BAF_G_Tactical_Clear
UK3CB_BAF_G_Tactical_Grey
UK3CB_BAF_G_Tactical_Orange
UK3CB_BAF_G_Tactical_Yellow
rhs_googles_black
rhs_googles_clear
rhs_googles_orange
rhs_googles_yellow
rhs_ess_black
rhsusf_shemagh_od
rhsusf_shemagh2_od
rhsusf_shemagh_tan
rhsusf_shemagh2_tan
rhsusf_shemagh_gogg_od
rhsusf_shemagh2_gogg_od
rhsusf_shemagh_gogg_tan
rhsusf_shemagh2_gogg_tan
rhsusf_oakley_goggles_blk
rhsusf_oakley_goggles_clr
rhsusf_oakley_goggles_ylw

NODs

rhsusf_ANPVS_14
rhsusf_ANPVS_15
rhsusf_Rhino

Binoculars:
Binocular
UK3CB_BAF_Javelin_CLU
ACE_VectorDay
ACE_Vector
rhsusf_bino_lerca_1200_black
rhsusf_bino_lerca_1200_tan
rhsusf_bino_leopold_mk4
rhsusf_bino_m24
rhsusf_bino_m24_ARD
UK3CB_BAF_Soflam_Laserdesignator

Ammunition:

UK3CB_BAF_762_100Rnd
UK3CB_BAF_762_100Rnd_T
UK3CB_BAF_762_200Rnd
UK3CB_BAF_762_200Rnd_T
rhsusf_mag_10Rnd_STD_50BMG_M33
rhsusf_mag_10Rnd_STD_50BMG_mk211
rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m118_special_Mag
rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m62_Mag
rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m80_Mag
rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m993_Mag
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_EPM_Pull
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_EPM_Pull_Tracer_Red
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_EPM_Ranger
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_EPM_Ranger_Tracer_Red
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_EPM
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_EPM_Tracer_Red
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855_Stanag_Pull
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag_Pull
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855_Stanag_Pull_Tracer_Red
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag_Pull_Tracer_Red
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855_Stanag_Ranger
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag_Ranger
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855_Stanag_Ranger_Tracer_Red
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag_Ranger_Tracer_Red
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855_Stanag
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855_Stanag_Tracer_Red
rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1_Stanag_Tracer_Red
rhsusf_50Rnd_762x51_m80a1epr
rhsusf_50Rnd_762x51_m62_tracer
rhsusf_50Rnd_762x51_m61_ap
rhsusf_100Rnd_762x51_m80a1epr
rhsusf_100Rnd_762x51_m62_tracer
rhsusf_100Rnd_762x51_m61_ap
rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_M855_soft_pouch_coyote
rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_M855_mixed_soft_pouch_coyote
rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch_coyote
rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_mixed_soft_pouch_coyote
rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_M995_soft_pouch_coyote
rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_M855_soft_pouch_coyote
rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_M855_mixed_soft_pouch_coyote
rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch_coyote
rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_mixed_soft_pouch_coyote
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M397_HET
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M433_HEDP
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M441_HE
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_m4009
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M576_Buckshot
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M585_white
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M661_green
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M662_red
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M713_red
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M714_white
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M715_green
rhsusf_mag_6Rnd_M716_yellow
rhsusf_5Rnd_762x51_AICS_m118_special_Mag
rhsusf_5Rnd_762x51_AICS_m62_Mag
rhsusf_5Rnd_762x51_AICS_m993_Mag
rhsusf_10Rnd_762x51_AICS_m118_special_Mag
rhsusf_10Rnd_762x51_AICS_m62_Mag
rhsusf_10Rnd_762x51_AICS_m993_Mag
rhsusf_5Rnd_00Buck
rhsusf_5Rnd_Slug
rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_SR25_m118_special_Mag
rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_SR25_m62_Mag
rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_SR25_m993_Mag
rhsusf_mag_15Rnd_9x19_JHP
rhsusf_mag_15Rnd_9x19_FMJ
rhsusf_mag_7x45acp_MHP
rhsusf_mag_M397_HET
rhsusf_mag_M433_HEDP
rhsusf_mag_M441_HE
rhsusf_mag_m4009
rhsusf_mag_M576_Buckshot
rhsusf_mag_M585_white
rhsusf_mag_M661_green
rhsusf_mag_M662_red
rhsusf_mag_M713_red
rhsusf_mag_M714_white
rhsusf_mag_M715_green
rhsusf_mag_M716_yellow
rhs_mag_smaw_HEDP
rhs_mag_smaw_HEAA
rhs_mag_smaw_SR
rhs_fim92_mag

Throwables:

rhs_mag_an_m14_th3
rhs_mag_an_m8hc
rhs_mag_m18_green
rhs_mag_m18_purple
rhs_mag_m18_red
rhs_mag_m18_yellow
rhs_mag_m67
rhs_mag_mk84
rhs_mag_mk4a2
ACE_Chemlight_HiBlue
ACE_Chemlight_HiGreen
ACE_Chemlight_HiRed
ACE_Chemlight_HiWhite
ACE_Chemlight_HiYellow
ACE_Chemlight_IR
ACE_Chemlight_UltraHiOrange
ACE_HandFlare_Green
ACE_HandFlare_Red
ACE_HandFlare_White
ACE_HandFlare_Yellow

Explosives:

DemoCharge_Remote_Mag
ATMine_Range_Mag
SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag
ClaymoreDirectionalMine_Remote_Mag
APERSBoundingMine_Range_Mag
SLAMDirectionalMine_Wire_Mag
APERSTripMine_Wire_Mag
APERSMine_Range_Mag
rhsusf_m112x4_mag

Weapon Scopes:
rhsusf_acc_acog2_usmc
rhsusf_acc_acog3_usmc
rhsusf_acc_acog_usmc
rhsusf_acc_elcan
rhsusf_acc_elcan_ard
rhsusf_acc_m2a1
rhsusf_acc_eotech_552
rhsusf_acc_eotech_552_d
rhsusf_acc_eotech_552_wd
rhsusf_acc_compm4
rhsusf_acc_m8541
rhsusf_acc_m8541_d
rhsusf_acc_m8541_wd
rhsusf_acc_m8541_mrds
rhsusf_acc_premier_low
rhsusf_acc_premier_anpvs27
rhsusf_acc_premier
rhsusf_acc_premier_mrds
rhsusf_acc_acog_mdo
rhsusf_acc_acog_rmr
rhsusf_acc_acog_d
rhsusf_acc_acog_wd
rhsusf_acc_eotech_xps3
rhs_weap_optic_smaw

Rail Attachments:

rhsusf_acc_anpeq15side
rhsusf_acc_anpeq15_top
rhsusf_acc_anpeq15_wmx
rhsusf_acc_anpeq15_wmx_light
rhsusf_acc_anpeq15side_bk
rhsusf_acc_anpeq15side_bk_top
rhsusf_acc_anpeq15
rhsusf_acc_anpeq15_light
rhsusf_acc_anpeq15_bk
rhsusf_acc_anpeq15_bk_light
rhsusf_acc_anpeq16a
rhsusf_acc_anpeq16a_light
rhsusf_acc_anpeq16a_top
rhsusf_acc_anpeq16a_light_top
rhsusf_acc_m952v
rhsusf_acc_wmx
rhsusf_acc_wmx_bk

Grips:

rhsusf_acc_harris_swivel
rhsusf_acc_m14_bipod
rhsusf_acc_grip2
rhsusf_acc_grip2_tan
rhsusf_acc_grip2_wd
rhsusf_acc_grip1
rhsusf_acc_harris_bipod
rhsusf_acc_kac_grip
rhsusf_acc_rvg_blk
rhsusf_acc_rvg_de
rhsusf_acc_grip3
rhsusf_acc_grip3_tan
rhsusf_acc_kac_grip_saw_bipod
rhsusf_acc_saw_bipod
rhsusf_acc_grip4
rhsusf_acc_grip4_bipod
rhsusf_acc_saw_lw_bipod
rhsusf_acc_grip_m203_blk
rhsusf_acc_grip_m203_d
rhsusf_acc_grip_m203_wd

Muzzle Attachments:

rhsusf_acc_aac_m14dcqd_silencer
rhsusf_acc_aac_m14dcqd_silencer_d
rhsusf_acc_aac_m14dcqd_silencer_wd
rhsusf_acc_nt4_black
rhsusf_acc_nt4_tan
rhsusf_acc_rotex5_grey
rhsusf_acc_rotex5_tan
rhsusf_acc_sf3p556
rhsusf_acc_sfmb556
rhsusf_acc_ardec_m240
rhsusf_acc_sr25s
rhsusf_acc_sr25s_d
rhsusf_acc_sr25s_wd
rhsusf_acc_aac_762sd_silencer
rhsusf_acc_aac_762sdn6_silencer
rhsusf_acc_aac_scarh_silencer

There may be some obvious things missing, apologies if there is.

I haven't bothered with vehicles yet, but I may include the classnames of some vehicles I saw missing on the logi menu.

1 hour ago, elfin24lam said:

looks like destroyed fixed wing aircraft arnt being removed from the fob counter so having to build more hanger to build more plane after others have been destroyed

drone will not follow any command i give it will automatically fly its self in the opposite direction i have told it to go and will auto land and even with autonomous turned off will do the same worked fine on last map.

19 hours ago, Stryker990 said:

Bugreport: The Ch-53 selfdestructs if you unload crates not sure what causes it i thought it might spawn the crates to close and inside the chopper but doesnt look like it

Have pushed the unload point slightly further back to try and avoid this.

9 hours ago, elfin24lam said:

looks like destroyed fixed wing aircraft arnt being removed from the fob counter so having to build more hanger to build more plane after others have been destroyed

Capture.PNG

Found the issue, will be fixed in next update.

8 hours ago, elfin24lam said:

drone will not follow any command i give it will automatically fly its self in the opposite direction i have told it to go and will auto land and even with autonomous turned off will do the same worked fine on last map.

May have found an issue, worth checking again after next update.

Hello beautiful people! 😄

The descriptions in the various teamspeak channels needs to be updated to reflect the new name, aswell as point to new threads to get the modsets and how to join etc.

awe setup room.PNG

Edit:

Ahoyworld.net frontpage should also be updated to reflect the new gamemode (Everything in the enhanced menu)

https://www.ahoyworld.net/enhanced/how-to-join-awe/

Edited by Mikael

34 minutes ago, Mikael said:

Hello beautiful people! 😄

The descriptions in the various teamspeak channels needs to be updated to reflect the new name, aswell as point to new threads to get the modsets and how to join etc.

awe setup room.PNG

Edit:

Ahoyworld.net frontpage should also be updated to reflect the new gamemode (Everything in the enhanced menu)

https://www.ahoyworld.net/enhanced/how-to-join-awe/

Teamspeak channels have been updated

Folded MP7: i mean who wants a glock or m9 if you can have mp7 in pistolslot

Spoiler

rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_folded

MP7 Suppressor: pls? :D

Spoiler

rhsusf_acc_rotex_mp7

Bugreport: Unable to recycle huron containers. Multiple people tried to and didnt get an option

2x QoL Suggestion regarding the View distance options in the AW Mod:

1. Make it so that you "confirm" the desired view distance with a button press instead of auto updating constantly to prevent it just setting itself to 500m if you type in a numberthat is less than 500. If you for example start typing 2-0-0-0 it will see 2m is less than 500m and autoset itself to that and you have to fight it to get the distance you want. My idea would be either you press enter to confirm the distance or there is a button in the menu itself.

2. Not sure if that is possible but split the air view distance into plane and chopper view distance since in general you dont need the kind of distance in a transport chopper that you use on a CAS plane and that way you dont have to change it every time you switch between the two.

6 hours ago, Stryker990 said:

Reveal hidden contents

rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_folded

Reveal hidden contents

rhsusf_acc_rotex_mp7

Bugreport: Unable to recycle huron containers. Multiple people tried to and didnt get an option

1. Make it so that you "confirm" the desired view distance with a button press instead of auto updating constantly to prevent it just setting itself to 500m if you type in a numberthat is less than 500. If you for example start typing 2-0-0-0 it will see 2m is less than 500m and autoset itself to that and you have to fight it to get the distance you want. My idea would be either you press enter to confirm the distance or there is a button in the menu itself.

2. Not sure if that is possible but split the air view distance into plane and chopper view distance since in general you dont need the kind of distance in a transport chopper that you use on a CAS plane and that way you dont have to change it every time you switch between the two.

You can recycle huron containers, its just that they were put just out of range of the recycling point. I've increased its range by 50m to try and avoid this in the future (50m on top of the build radius from the original FOB building). 
There was a change to make it stop updating with less then 3 characters (so wouldn't trigger on 2m) which should help with that. We could reduce the minimum to 100 I guess.
This is do-able (rotary & fixed-wing), although it'd require a UI update which makes everything a bit slower to implement.

12 hours ago, Minipily said:

Playercap on the Mobile Respawn not working.

I'm still seeing it being used when we have a full squad or more of players, essentially relegating pilots to 24/7 CAS.

I think this is more of a player enforced restriction, there was no 'player cap' on Lib that was used, it was just when a good population were on mobile respawns were just not taken out. Yesterday was an example where a small group of 4 people started by using the mobile respawn, but then it grew to 15 over a couple of hours. This would just require someone who is in charge to make the decision to pull the mobile respawn out of the AO and start using the rotary assets to insert troops.

Another thing i just thought about while looking at the factory setup screen is that it would be helpfull if the name of factories on the left change color depending on what they are producing (white = nothing, Green = supplies, Yellow = fuel and red = ammo) that way you can see at a glance how many factories are on what resource and you dont have to select each one and check the product

49 minutes ago, Stryker990 said:

Another thing i just thought about while looking at the factory setup screen is that it would be helpfull if the name of factories on the left change color depending on what they are producing (white = nothing, Green = supplies, Yellow = fuel and red = ammo) that way you can see at a glance how many factories are on what resource and you dont have to select each one and check the product

image.thumb.png.7c1ddcfed527ba2fea9dd2f973a3f5d4.png
In the next update :)

Here are some things for the woodland USMC

Some gear for the woodland USMC has the wrong camo

Spoiler

Versions of Weapons with wrong camo to remove:

"M40A5 (Desert)" = rhs_weap_m40a5_d

"M2010 ESR (Desert) = rhs_weap_XM2010_d

M2010 Suppressor "TiTan (Desert)" = rhsusf_acc_m2010s_d

M249 200rnd Desert Camo Mags = rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch_ucp, rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_mixed_soft_pouch_ucp

Replace with

"M40A5 (Woodland)" = rhs_weap_m40a5_wd

"M2010 ESR (Camo) = rhs_weap_XM2010_wd

M2010 Suppressor "TiTan (Woodland)" = rhsusf_acc_m2010s_wd

M249 200rnd Woodland Camo Mags = rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch, rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_mixed_soft_pouch

Folded MP7 for pistolslot: i requested that one b4 but it appears it was forgotten but i would like to see it in the arsenal since it makes it easier to save and load loadouts with the MP7 in the pistolslot. Currently we have to load a normal MP7, fold it and then go in the arsenal to load a loadout with a folded MP7 just a small QoL thing.

Spoiler

rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_folded

Big Radio backpack: It would be nice to have a Radiopack with more item space. We only have the relatively small versions atm.

Spoiler

The First one works for the Desert USMC and since there is no US woodland version for the radios here is the US MTP backpack for woodland USMC

RT-1523G (ASIP) Big RHS: TFAR_rt1523g_big_rhs

M249 100Rnd Magazines: if you want to take some extra ammo but a full 200rnder is to much or more importantly if you want 5.56 AP ammo

Spoiler

100Rnd Woodland Softpack Mags:

rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch, rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_mixed_soft_pouch, rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_M995_soft_pouch

FOR DESERT USMC:

100Rnd Desert Softpack Mags:

rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch_coyote, rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_mixed_soft_pouch_coyote, rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_M995_soft_pouch_coyote

19 hours ago, Stryker990 said:

Here are some things for the woodland USMC

Some gear for the woodland USMC has the wrong camo

Reveal hidden contents

Versions of Weapons with wrong camo to remove:

"M40A5 (Desert)" = rhs_weap_m40a5_d

"M2010 ESR (Desert) = rhs_weap_XM2010_d

M2010 Suppressor "TiTan (Desert)" = rhsusf_acc_m2010s_d

M249 200rnd Desert Camo Mags = rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch_ucp, rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_mixed_soft_pouch_ucp

Replace with

"M40A5 (Woodland)" = rhs_weap_m40a5_wd

"M2010 ESR (Camo) = rhs_weap_XM2010_wd

M2010 Suppressor "TiTan (Woodland)" = rhsusf_acc_m2010s_wd

M249 200rnd Woodland Camo Mags = rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch, rhsusf_200Rnd_556x45_mixed_soft_pouch

Folded MP7 for pistolslot: i requested that one b4 but it appears it was forgotten but i would like to see it in the arsenal since it makes it easier to save and load loadouts with the MP7 in the pistolslot. Currently we have to load a normal MP7, fold it and then go in the arsenal to load a loadout with a folded MP7 just a small QoL thing.

Reveal hidden contents

rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_folded

Big Radio backpack: It would be nice to have a Radiopack with more item space. We only have the relatively small versions atm.

Reveal hidden contents

The First one works for the Desert USMC and since there is no US woodland version for the radios here is the US MTP backpack for woodland USMC

RT-1523G (ASIP) Big RHS: TFAR_rt1523g_big_rhs

M249 100Rnd Magazines: if you want to take some extra ammo but a full 200rnder is to much or more importantly if you want 5.56 AP ammo

Reveal hidden contents

100Rnd Woodland Softpack Mags:

rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch, rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_mixed_soft_pouch, rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_M995_soft_pouch

FOR DESERT USMC:

100Rnd Desert Softpack Mags:

rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_soft_pouch_coyote, rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_mixed_soft_pouch_coyote, rhsusf_100Rnd_556x45_M995_soft_pouch_coyote

Arsenal has been changed for the next update.

On 5/3/2021 at 2:59 AM, Stryker990 said:

Reveal hidden contents

rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_folded

Reveal hidden contents

rhsusf_acc_rotex_mp7

Sorry it took a while, but AW Mod has now been updated to have a split air category, and the 'unexpected' behaviour with entering a distance has been altered.