Chubbs

ChubboSlav

In-game name when banned: Chubbs

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Chubbs/Homophobia(perm)/LH5

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned a very long time ago, when a certain indevidual on the server was annoying me so i proceeded to respond with "Gay" for everything he said, He proceeded to respond with "So what if i am gay" And of course my dumbass responded with "Thats gay".

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Like i stated many times before i have matured alot and grew up. I personally have reviwed all the things i have done and seeked out to change my self for the better good. I have been told in the ban appeals that they gave me a second chance. But all i ask is for one more chance. I seek to help the community and try my best to improve it instead of ruin it. I have also been banned for over a year im sure, or qutie close to that number.

Which administrator banned you (if known): LH5

When were you banned: Dont Know

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

Hi, again, @ChubboSlav,

You are right it's been pretty much a year, again. I hope you have learned to better handle situations where people annoy you during your ban and I certainly wish you will behave in accordance to 1.1.1 of the AhoyWorld rules in the future. 

This time however I will say that it is your third and final chance, so be mindful of how you conduct yourself on AhoyWorld in the future....and welcome back, again.

BAN APPEAL SUCCESFULL.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts