FENRIR

EastonRodgers

In-game name when banned: FENRIR

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Emmmm. Perma banned for hate speech maybe

Why do you think you were banned? Took sides with a british person trolling a french and we both got banned. Even tho i didnt say anything except laugh at the british guys jokes the french guy wasent happy and probably reported us both and here i am

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Its been more than a year. I had alot of hours on the server and i enjoyed playing on it. Stopped playing arma after the ban now i wanna play after a long time and i wish to play on the same server with my friends thats all

Which administrator banned you (if known): Dont know

When were you banned: 1 and a half year or something

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

Hello @EastonRodgers,

You have been banned at the end of May in 2020. The reason for your ban is stated as trolling in the form of questionable behavior toward fellow players and racism when you joined the server as FENRIR playing as part of unit [1488] sporting a Nazi swastika as the unit tag. Judging by the effort of creating a unit and using the unit tags including graphics I must conclude some effort was made specifically to display the Nazi symbology. 

I'm sure I do not need to point out that this breaks several of the Ahoy World rules, but I will anyway.

I cannot spot any sign of remorse, indication of growth as a person since the ban or even a promise to play by the rules in the future which begs the question, why should you be unbanned?

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts