[2ndLt]Metalboy

2ndLtMetalboy

In-game name when banned: [2ndLt]Metalboy

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Admin Ban Perm Advertisement/ Recruiting

Why do you think you were banned? i was playing on the server since Monday (After a long while of beeing gone due to work) with Andre and some other guys again
we were just minding our buisness, and at one point Andre left, i had 2 other people in my squad, one of em was Robbie.
i saw allot of ungrouped, told them Spartan was open and free to join if they wanted for some fun and teamwork.
Cuz everytime i join the server i name my squad AFO Spartan 1st SOD
Andre however was with me in a discord call and can verify that i wassnt recruiting.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? i never recruited anyone.
i was just telling people they could join the squad i made in the server.
I think Art3mis just took it the wrong way and it was a honest to goodnes misunderstanding.
Cuz why would i recruit on a server i love to play on, that doesnt make any sense.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Art3mis

When were you banned: 16 February 2021

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

Hello @2ndLtMetalboy,

Here we are again, with a second ban for recruiting and advertising. The MO and evidence is very much just like the last time. Last time I specifically said "I will take your word and remove the ban. I urge you to read the rules of Ahoy and EU1 once more to make sure there will be no more incidents. Repeat offenders very rarely get a second chance."

We have also been made aware of advertising /  recruitments attempts after your previous ban appeal. 

In light of this, the ban will stand as issued again.

BAN APPEAL UNSUCSESSFULL

47 minutes ago, Lindi said:

Hello @2ndLtMetalboy,

Here we are again, with a second ban for recruiting and advertising. The MO and evidence is very much just like the last time. Last time I specifically said "I will take your word and remove the ban. I urge you to read the rules of Ahoy and EU1 once more to make sure there will be no more incidents. Repeat offenders very rarely get a second chance."

We have also been made aware of advertising /  recruitments attempts after your previous ban appeal. 

In light of this, the ban will stand as issued again.

BAN APPEAL UNSUCSESSFULL

I would like to see the proof of that because that is just a down right lie.
i dont recruit, advertise at all.
because it is against the rules, i fully know that.
i have several people that can verify for me that i have not recruited or advertised.
Besides after my first ban i played for a little bit, didnt advertise, didnt recruit.
then i was gone for a really long time, and i only got back 2 days ago.
so how can i recruit or advertise in the time you guys claim i did,

when im not even there.

im waiting for a PM where i can see this so claimed Evidence

4 hours ago, Lindi said:

The decision has been made and this discussion ends here.

In the case of a permanent ban you can re-appeal in 6 months time. 

I will appeal in 6 months.
Your answer however says enough..
There is no proof of any misconduct.
and please dont insult me with these lies as i quote below.
'We have also been made aware of advertising /  recruitments attempts after your previous ban appeal.''
because if that was true, i would have been banned a whole lot earlier.
making accusations up doesnt make them true, no matter if your a moderator, staff member or server owner.
Dont get me wrong, i have the full respect for what you guys do for the server,
but i stand clear that i have done nothing wrong.
and with that i end this discussion untill 6 months from now

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts