Campaign Eight [Al-Rayak] - Operation Unrelenting Resolve

Noah_Hero

First of all: NO ONE is required to read any of this. You can perfectly fine join the missions without ever opening this whole sub-forum!🙂👍

Now that this is out of the way: Though, if you are interested in the lore of the campaign or if you are planning on SLing in the missions and want to give yourself an edge by knowing things like:

• Lore information📖
  • Information about the enemy (equipment, capabilities, how will he react to what, etc.)🔫
  • Standard procedures (e.g. ROE, Actions on Halts, Lost Marine Plan, etc.)📑
  • The Comms Plan, etc.📻
  • Maps of the country🗺️
  • etc.🧐👾🤠👻🐢
  • (you can also open this on your PC at work and it will look like you're reading something very important while you can actually just have a break😴👨‍💻)
  • (It also looks nice🤩)

Then the documents in here will be worth to read for you, as they contain all of the above and more!🔖

(I switched to uploading PDFs now because 1.) the pre-typing and formatting it in Word and then copy&pasting it into the forums was more than clunky already and 2.) I switched everything from Word to Latex anyways because Word is just...Word... Meaning I cannot really copy&paste anymore as that is not working in a good looking way from PDFs which are directly generated by Latex.)

Now to start things off, I give you the Base Order:

Base_Order_Unrelenting_Resolve.pdf

The Base Order features everything in detail and will, as the name suggests, be the Base to reference for the Orders of the individual missions.

Because whenever a new mission is annouced I will be posting a complemantary Fragmentary Order that will be based on, guess what, this Base Order.🙌 These Frag-Os will display all the changes from the Base Order (and therefore will be a lot shorter as the standard procedures, etc. rarely change) and already contain a full plan for the mission. So it is certainly worth a read if you want to know what we'll be up against and which squad will do what, etc.😉 Also, you will be perfectly capable of understanding the plan, etc. for a respective mission by only reading the Frag-O and never having read the Base Order...you'll just not know the unchanged standard procedures, etc. but for that you can perfectly fine just rely on your superior telling you what do to🤷‍♂️

And as the first mission is starting soon (16.01.2021) already, here you also have the Frag-O (already featuring a plan, etc. as promised😌) for it:

FRAG-O_16012021.pdf

Also here you can always find the current modset for the current MSO:

See you out in the field!💪

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Walk'N said:

No air assets? 

Yes, we're normal grunts again, convoying with some MAT-Vs and MTVRs.

1 hour ago, Walk'N said:

Do you have a count of players of the 2 last missions?

We were about 20 to 25. Therefore, we should be able to fill Hitman 1, 1-1, 1-2 and 8-1 again. If we get more people we still have 1-3 to fill.

1 hour ago, Walk'N said:

If I have a question on the set up of the mission, can I ask  kenny??

Sure, it's his mission. The setup for this mission is basically the same as for the airfield assault though.

11 minutes ago, Noah_Hero said:

Sure, it's his mission. The setup for this mission is basically the same as for the airfield assault though.

Johnson came to me about that ^^ 👍

13 minutes ago, Noah_Hero said:

We were about 20 to 25. Therefore, we should be able to fill Hitman 1, 1-1, 1-2 and 8-1 again. If we get more people we still have 1-3 to fill.

hope so

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Minipily said:

Campaign Eight is finished. The Los-Zetas Campaign will return soon with a final Chapter 3.

Okay, thanks. Looking forward to it. I remember the MSO stuff in Arma 2 was great.