EyePopper, James Price

EyePopper

In-game name when banned: EyePopper, James Price

What message displays when you attempt to connect? James Price/EyePopper - Cain - Disruptive behavior

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned due failing server rules and appropriate behavior.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I was a child back then 5 years ago and i know i wasnt caring about others and beeing a dick about it. I like to have a good time and like to have that with others around me. So now i want to show you that im diffrent and that im a normal person. So i want to be a good asset and bring value to the gameplay experience of others. I just really would like to get back to the server, i know words dont bring up to the things if done and chances if got. But after 5 years i think i have changed good enough to not make those same mistakes. I know i always really enjoid beeing apart of the community and i dont know why i fucked up so bad. because i just love the server and the seriousness of the community that gives the gameplay experience its so unique in anyway.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Cain

When were you banned: 2015/2016

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU3

Hello @EyePopper

I have reviewed the previous ban and appeals and there were a few. You've been given more than one second chance it seems. Still I believe people can and do change over time, so I am going to unban you, but at the same time I want to make absolutely sure that you do play by the rules or the ban will be reinstated just as quick as it was lifted.

Finally read the rules, reread them and enjoy the server within those rules:

BAN APPEAL SUCCESSFULL 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts