Chubbs

ChubboSlav

In-game name when banned: Chubbs

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Banned For Homophobia by LH5 Perm

Why do you think you were banned? The best i remeber from the ban is that some guy was talking in chat and i responded with "Gay" while flying a humming bird, and the next thing i know i got banned. Im sure this happend a year ago or a very very long time ago.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I have matured alot from my last ban and i got back into Arma 3 with a few friends so i wanna try out the Servers gamemode again.

Which administrator banned you (if known): LH5

When were you banned: Not Sure

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

Hello @ChubboSlav

I have reviewed you most recent ban and it seems to be inline with the previous ban, you have conducted yourself in a manner that has been seen as a violation of rule 1.1.1:

1.1.1. AhoyWorld is a welcoming community that respects its members and visitors. We expect everyone to maintain this environment and will take action against those who jeopardise that community spirit. Admins reserve the right to warn/kick/ban users whose behaviour is deemed disruptive or aggressive and not conducive to a place of tolerance/friendship/comradery. Whether the behaviour is disruptive or not will be determined on a case-by-case basis on the judgment of the admin/admins present.

I have personally unbanned you once, against recommendations against doing so. I've given you a second chance but here we are repeating the process that has been going on for too long. 

BAN APPEAL UNSUCCSESSFULL.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts