Ahoyworld End of the Year Awards 2020 [Closed}

Norris

Ahoy members! Before we get into this years vote we would like to thank you, our Members. Without you, Ahoyworld would not thrive as it is doing now. With your generous donations you have helped the community thrive financially, allowing us to continue for this year and more. We hope that you continue to support our community as we are reliant on your generous donations. We are looking forward to the new year with our community!

For new members, below is the award list. Copy and paste this list and add the name of the member you wish to nominate for the award with the following format @Nameofmember (description of why is optional). The nominations will close on the end of 12/14/2020, so be sure to send in your list before then for it to be counted. The results of the Awards will be posted after they have been counted.

***Important*** [be sure to remove the formatting when you copy and paste the nomination list below] ***Important***

Award list (ONE (1) vote per nomination):

AW MVP 2020:

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020:

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020:

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020:

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020:  

AW Best Team Player 2020:

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020:

AW Most Friendly Member 2020:

AW Tacti-cool member 2020:

AW Underrated Member 2020:

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020:

AW DAAASSS BOOOOT (formerly Drunkest member) 2020:

AW Best Pilot 2020:

AW Worst Pilot 2020:

AW Best Voice 2020:

AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020:

AW Worst Joke 2020:

AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum):

AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in):

AW Dankest Meme Post In Discord 2020:

AW Best Driver 2020:

AW Worst Driver 2020:

AW Best Fail 2020:

AW Best Ban of 2020:

AW Team Speak Channel 2020:

AW Best Screen Shot 2020:

AW Best/Worst Call-out 2020:

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020:

AW Role Model 2020:

Once again THANK YOU to all the members of Ahoyworld and our Donators!

Kind regards,

Staff

AW MVP 2020: @Stanhope

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Norris

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Stanhope

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020: @chicken_no6

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020:  @LH5

AW Best Team Player 2020: @Bomer

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: @Gambit

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @Pickle (he has no tag?)

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: @TheScar

AW Underrated Member 2020: @RiverWolf

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: @Toasted_Bread_Slice

AW DAAASSS BOOOOT 2020:

AW Best Pilot 2020: @Gambit

AW Worst Pilot 2020: @WinterMute just because of his own self-proclaimations

AW Best Voice 2020: @Gambit

AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020: @RiverWolf

AW Worst Joke 2020: "Hi back"

AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): When Bomer tried to aim and failed. Shoot him Bomer!

AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in):

AW Best Driver 2020: @Th3Hated

AW Worst Driver 2020: @Xwatt

AW Best Fail 2020: @Cammobi pushing Norris up a hill with a Gorgon

AW Best Ban of 2020: "Uncalled Ban" guy in teamspeak. 

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: EU1

AW Best Screen Shot 2020: Battlebus!

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: Probably @TheScar because he just seems most likely to indiscriminately kill pedestrians.

AW Role Model 2020: @Stanhope

(Missing categories will be filled in as I think of them)

AW MVP 2020: @kennychr for MSOs.

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @SkullCollector

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Stanhope for working on Liberation all the time.

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020: @MidnightRunner for the amount of Zeus-Ops.

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020:  There are?!

AW Best Team Player 2020: @Johnson on Squad.

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: @Jochem for showing my roommate Leonie how to play Arma.

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @JaSmAn who also already won the Los Zetas Cartel awards "friendliest hostage of the year" as well as "most fluent spanish" (on a spanish speaking island).

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: Every AWE-player wearing All-black.

AW Underrated Member 2020: @Sack is a great TL.

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: @Minipily for either being super enthusiastic or super annoyed and rage-quitting.

AW DAAASSS BOOOOT 2020: I have no clue what this means... but U96 I'd guess

AW Best Pilot 2020: All the people who brought us to where we wanted without crashing.

AW Worst Pilot 2020: @Jochem for wrecking that KA-52 by accidently ejecting himself and @Minipily from it while in a perfect BP on Lythium Liberation...

AW Best Voice 2020: @Jochem according to my roommate Leonie.

AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020: @FrOzT

AW Worst Joke 2020: Alpha + Hearts & Minds

AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): Doing proper Calls for Fire with @Jochem and @Minipily on Altis-Liberation.

AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in): Liberation Feedback Thread as this improves the mission (https://forums.ahoyworld.net/topic/15253-liberation-feedback-thread/)

AW Dankest Meme Post In Discord 2020: All the USMC Crayon ones.

AW Best Driver 2020: All the people who brought us to where we wanted without crashing.

AW Worst Driver 2020: The people who didn't.

AW Best Fail 2020: Alphas D-Day with @Xwatt, @SkullCollector, @Schubz, @LH5 and @MidnightRunner (https://forums.ahoyworld.net/topic/14780-war-for-altis-act-2-mission-8-modded-zeus-ops-190420-1630-utc/?tab=comments#comment-131344)

AW Best Ban of 2020: @MoonFire it had to happen at some point.

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: AWE-setup room.

AW Best/Worst Call-out 2020: @Jochems Calls for Fire (according to https://forums.ahoyworld.net/topic/14836-calling-in-support-cas-idf-according-to-the-usmc-basic-school/)

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: Alpha (https://www.twitch.tv/ahoyworld/clip/NiceDreamyJayCoolStoryBob?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time)

AW Role Model 2020: @Jochem he is good at whatever role, frequently steps up and always helps others.

Edited by Noah_Hero
Added nomination for Das Boot.

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Lindi AW community treasure
AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @Lindi

AW Best Voice 2020: @Jenkins ASMR

AW Best Driver 2020: @Assault knows how it's done: https://clips.twitch.tv/GorgeousSpicyDootDxCat

AW Best Screen Shot 2020: https://forums.ahoyworld.net/gallery/image/1404-able-and-hammer-prepare-to-attack/

AW Role Model 2020: Reformed @Xwatt is reformed

AW MVP 2020:  @Stanhope for many things

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020: @MidnightRunner all the gamenights, and the warcrimes fun provided in said gamenights

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: i don't really have a specific member for this, so i'm gonna say the whole community. (sounds like a damn cliche)

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: the all-black uniform /CTRG stealth gear wearers

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: i have no comment (*COUGH* @Toasted_Bread_Slice *COUGH*)

AW Worst Pilot 2020: Generic EU#1 Pilot number N

AW Worst Joke 2020: still gotta be "Hi Back", although i can't credit it to a single person as many people have said it now

AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in): from when i joined xwatt had been core staff, sad to see him leave.

AW Dankest Meme Post In Discord 2020: the whole channel is a dank meme post

AW Best Driver 2020: we have good drivers?

AW Worst Driver 2020: @Xwatt - all aboard the bandwagon

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: AWE Setup room, many banters and funny recallings of moments in gamenights happened here

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: i thought warcrimes were a requirement?

AW MVP 2020: @Johnson

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @MidnightRunner

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @MidnightRunner

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020: @MidnightRunner

AW Best Team Player 2020: @FrOzT always got your back and I know you'll have mine. If ya know what I mean, *giggity*

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: @Stanhope

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @William

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: @Minipily can't beat that damn stache.

AW Underrated Member 2020: @RiverWolf seriously can't beat this man's drunken giggle.

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: @RiverWolfand you know why, you idiot :P

AW DAAASSS BOOOOT 2020:

AW Best Pilot 2020: 

AW Worst Pilot 2020:

AW Best Voice 2020: @Johnson listening to this man on Squad as commander is like wartimes ASMR.

AW Worst Joke 2020:

AW Best Driver 2020:

AW Worst Driver 2020:

AW Best Fail 2020: @Jochem During MSO as DEA where we instantly blew the cover of the covert team at the checkpoint. "Sir, these men are with us, let them through."

AW Best Ban of 2020:

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: AWE setup room *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel* *user joined your channel*

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: @Sho_Iwaizumid00d

AW Role Model 2020: @Jochem

AW MVP 2020: @Xwatt

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Lindi the Gold Standard of friendliness

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @chicken_no6 this one will go far!

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020: @MidnightRunner no idea how you do it all.

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020: @Lindi but fair!

AW Best Team Player 2020: @SkullCollector

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: @Gambit - if you even hint about the possibility that you're trying to learn something he knows about he will go out of his way to teach you, and let's not forget the behind the scenes stuff for the CHADS and some liveries for my iracing cars...!

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @JJ Cakes - going to start a petition to get his bit of the USA on UTC so he can get to more events ;)

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: @Stryker990 

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: @RiverWolf - https://streamable.com/3oogeb

AW Best Pilot 2020: @Norris for chasing that random dude down in the PMC Ops. Absolute mental stuff - (16 mins in)

AW Worst Pilot 2020: @Toasted_Bread_Slice because we stop and watch nowadays... https://www.twitch.tv/ahoyworld/clip/EasyFastRatNinjaGrumpy

AW Best Voice 2020: @Bomer the cleric

AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020: @MidnightRunner - https://youtu.be/F3WAEch22N0?t=978

AW Worst Joke 2020: @LH5 https://www.twitch.tv/ahoyworld/clip/GenerousPeacefulApeTheThing

AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): @MidnightRunner - see that song about Paddy

AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in): @SkullCollector for this

AW Best Fail 2020: @Icze the mine detector

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: EU1 Altis. Just a nice place to hang out and sometimes even to play Arma

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: @Sho_Iwaizumi records the evidence he then shows at his own trials tbh

AW Role Model 2020: @Lindi

I really don't like to leave anyone out because as all of you may have noticed, we have a pretty awesome community.  I'm a bit surprised we're not overrun with new players wanting to bask in our awesomeness and become part of it.  So if I left you out, I apologize, slip me a fiver next year and I'll make things right. :)

Also, I play when it's really late in Europe so I miss out on a lot of shenanigans, hence the sparse entries.

AW MVP 2020:
AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Lindi
AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Norris
AW Most Friendly Member 2020: Basically every regular player on TS
AW Tacti-cool member 2020: @Stryker990
AW Underrated Member 2020: @RiverWolf
AW DAAASSS BOOOOT 2020:
AW Worst Pilot 2020: @JJ Cakes (I only fly as last resort and it is not pretty)
AW Best Voice 2020: @Murph in his Batman the Dark Night Role (How is this even contested?)
AW Worst Joke 2020: Every @Gambit dad joke and pun
AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): @MidnightRunner and the "Paddy" song
AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in): I&A4 Feedback (Soon! Seriously, I&A4 I think is on everyone's wish list.)

AW Best Driver 2020: @Xwatt (At some point driving becomes performance art)
AW Worst Driver 2020: @Murph (Your driving is a cautionary tale)
AW Best Fail 2020:
AW Best Ban of 2020: Every script kiddie
AW Team Speak Channel 2020:
AW Role Model 2020

Edited by JJ Cakes
Norris made me.

AW MVP 2020:@Stanhope

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020:@Lindi

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020:@Norris

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020:@MidnightRunner  Thanks for all the Zeus Ops

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020:  @LH5

AW Tacti-cool member 2020:Whigital dakka dakka :)

AW Best Pilot 2020:@Pukamuffin

AW Worst Pilot 2020:Ed Rollins ;)

AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020:@RiverWolf

Sorry if this pings anyone again, had to redo the post because it wasn't editing correctly.

AW MVP 2020: @Stanhope for the amount of work on I&A3 and Liberation.

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Lindi Super kind and patient.

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @chicken_no6 Always see him helping on EU1.

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020: @Norris

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020: @Norris Strict but fair.

AW Best Team Player 2020: This one is a hard one to answer so like others I will nominate the community.

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: @Mikael Always see you lending advice.

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @JJ Cakes Great person, always friendly and welcoming.

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: @Stryker990 Liberation arsenal :P

AW Underrated Member 2020: @SiegeSix Great leading skills.

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: @itsmemario Barbie girl in TS xD

AW DAAASSS BOOOOT (formerly Drunkest member) 2020:

AW Worst Pilot 2020:

AW Best Voice 2020: @SkullCollector

AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020: @Murph Angry Sgt banter lol.

AW Worst Joke 2020: @LH5

AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): TS Midnights rendition of The Sick note :D .

AW Dankest Meme Post In Discord 2020: @BruceLee

AW Best Driver 2020: @Stryker990

AW Worst Driver 2020: @Xwatt

AW Best Fail 2020:

AW Best Ban of 2020:

AW Best Screen Shot 2020: @JJ Cakes not a screen shot but a video of a MAAWS shot on an enemy heli.

AW Best/Worst Call-out 2020: Enemy front 200m.

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: @Sho_Iwaizumi lol.

AW Role Model 2020: @MidnightRunner

If there was a vote for AW Best New Member: it would go to @Art3misZA

So many quality members in the community, if multiple choice was aloud I would include many more.

AW MVP 2020: @Xwatt Thank you for everything, I feel you set AhoyWorld on a new course and I feel we have benefitted a lot as a community.

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @MidnightRunner picking just one person here is _very_ hard. 

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Whigital ever vigilant for the new guys on EU1. Followed closely for Chicken_no6.

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020: @Stanhope codes, plays, hangs around. 

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020: We are all strict when needed? :) 

AW Best Team Player 2020: Cannot specify anyone specific. We all have and see moments of genuinely marvellous team play during the missions. 

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020:  @SiegeSix learnt a lot of the finer details of modded arma. Good banter as well.

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @JJ Cakes the Cake is not a lie.

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: Anyone spending more than 8 minutes in the Arsenal! 😛

AW Underrated Member 2020: @TheScar a force of nature for sure.

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: @Toasted_Bread_Slice he often gets there, eventually. 

AW DAAASSS BOOOOT 2020: When ever we boot a script kiddie of EU1. There is only one word; Satisfaction.

AW Best Pilot 2020: Several

AW Worst Pilot 2020: Oh boy several

AW Best Voice 2020: @Murph as Bat Murph

AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020: @William the way the jokes are delivered completely stone faced always gets me! :)

AW Worst Joke 2020: "Hi Back" by @LH5 despite many attempts to unseat the champion of bad jokes.

AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): All the game nights. I've also enjoyed getting back to DCS with the guys.

I've put one in, but in reality I would say the feed back threads are one of the most important tools that keep the game play moving in the right direction. A lot of thought and effort go into the threads from both the people giving the feed back and the people then implementing the result of given feed back.

AW Dankest Meme Post In Discord 2020: impossible to pick, but sometimes I feel I need protection going in there.

AW Best Driver 2020: Anyone who gets to point B, with the vehicle and passengers back.

AW Worst Driver 2020: @Xwatt - all aboard the bandwagon

AW Best Fail 2020: Oh so many, I'm kinda glad my memory isn't what it used to be. :)

AW Best Ban of 2020: @MoonFire getting banned might be one of the more impactful tho. 

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: Setup room - the banter, the anticipation and the debrief.

This is very good screenie, getting to the point where it could be passed off as a photo really.

AW Best/Worst Call-out 2020: Coms are always a hot topic. Still do not be afraid to make a call out, a bad one is still slightly better than none at all.

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: @Sho_Iwaizumi records the evidence he then shows at his own trials (cannot argue here)

AW Role Model 2020: There are many people out there with qualities and ways of handling things that I wish I had. I cannot list all of you here so I'm just leaving this one open.

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Xwatt

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Stanhope

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020: Ya'll ever missing out ? though thanks to @Lindifor taking care of Bans

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020: (you all do good job)

AW Best Team Player 2020: -----NO VOTE----- (how am I supposed to tell If I drive Logi or do Solo ? :D )

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: -----NO VOTE-----

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: -----UwU-----

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: NONE

AW Underrated Member 2020: @GhostDragon 

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: my ears are just bad and you all speak good

AW DAAASSS BOOOOT 2020: what dis ?

AW Best Pilot 2020: -----NO VOTE---- (I usually drive or fly myself, I have trust issues regarding transport thanks to EU1)

AW Worst Pilot 2020: EU1

AW Best Voice 2020: @SkullCollector 

AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020: Status Bot

AW Worst Joke 2020: Dad jokes (why do they still exist ?)

AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): Launch of AWE

AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in): ----not active enough here----

AW Dankest Meme Post In Discord 2020: ----NO VOTE----

AW Best Driver 2020: ----NO VOTE---- (just like best pilot ...)

AW Worst Driver 2020: @Xwatt @LH5

AW Best Fail 2020: 2020 itself

AW Best Ban of 2020: ----NO VOTE----

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: Setup Room

AW Best Screen Shot 2020: ----NO VOTE----

AW Best/Worst Call-out 2020: ----NO VOTE----

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........soooooo i haven't been in Den Haag for a while ( 4 years to be a bit more precise ) though someone ordered the execution of POWs on Lythium once and it wasn't me (edit: I am also not responsible for taking all the civilian hostage [95% of the time not me] and interrogating them ... i think @RiverWolf started this in Rosche)

AW Role Model 2020: @Xwatt 

Will Edit this till Topic is closed.
EDIT 02. DECEMBER 2020: I am done

AW MVP 2020: @Stanhope the GOAT

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Norris always has a smile and ready to laugh *most things

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Stanhope (2. place Midnight) helped undumb some players

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020: @LH5 this man never sleeps

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020:  @MidnightRunner well... In the matter of enforcing the rules the most

AW Best Team Player 2020: @SimseFL if I were Mini, then Simse would be my FrOzT

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: @Sho_Iwaizumi I've seen you help the newer players

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @FrOzT 

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: @Minipily for the mustache alone

AW Underrated Member 2020: There are no underrated members.

AW Best Pilot 2020: @Norris I saw you fly during the early PMC ops and I fell in love

AW Worst Pilot 2020: @Stanhope if at first you don't succeed, then try again... and again and again and again

AW Best Voice 2020: @Xwatt perfect ASMR voice

AW Worst Joke 2020: @LH5 "Hi back"

AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): When regrouping goes wrong ( @frack )

AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in): Xwatt's Departure

AW Worst Driver 2020: @Xwatt is a head taller than everyone else on this podium // EDIT: LH5 is gaining

AW Best Fail 2020: When *someone* crashed the An-2 into the mountain trying to evac

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: AWE Setup Room 

AW Best Screen Shot 2020: Hammer's Memoir from WW2

AW Best/Worst Call-out 2020: @Stryker990 spending 2 full minutes complaining about how he couldn't pronounce "shed"

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: @Stryker990 has executed more unarmed people (including civilians) than anyone cares to think about

AW MVP 2020: @GhostDragon for all his work behind the scenes

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @chicken_no6

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020:  @Admiralbumfluff

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: 

AW Tacti-cool member 2020:

AW Underrated Member 2020: 

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: @RiverWolf

AW DAAASSS BOOOOT 2020: Too many to remember 😎

AW Best Pilot 2020: @Whigital

AW Worst Pilot 2020: 

AW Best Voice 2020: @Murph Batman

AW Worst Joke 2020: All of the puns, so many puns

AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): Any of the random Liberation emergent stuff, getting randomly flanked or cut of.

AW Best Driver 2020: We have good drivers?

AW Worst Driver 2020: @Xwatt, as is tradition

AW Best Fail 2020:  

AW Best Ban of 2020: The reverse ban appeal. Appeal a ban that doesn't exist, get banned when admins realise what you've been up to.

AW Team Speak Channel 2020:  EU1 of course

AW Best Screen Shot 2020: The WW2 shot from Johnson, such an awesome campaign and a showcase of the potential of our gamenights

AW Role Model 2020: @Whigital

Will finish this later

AW MVP 2020:

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Whigital

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Stanhope

AW Best Team Player 2020: @Mikael

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @Bomer

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: @Pickle

AW Underrated Member 2020: @chicken_no6

AW DAAASSS BOOOOT 2020:

AW Worst Pilot 2020:

AW Best Voice 2020:

AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020: @SiegeSix

AW Worst Joke 2020: Hi back @LH5

AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in): Liberation Feedback Thread, where would we be without it.

AW Best Driver 2020:

AW Worst Driver 2020:

AW Best Fail 2020: @StatusBot

AW Best Ban of 2020: Guy who got himself banned after making a ban appeal.

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: Setup Room - AWE

AW Best/Worst Call-out 2020: chris (Don't know which one it is on the forums, but he kept thinking his fridge was a vehicle)

AW Role Model 2020: @SiegeSix

I'll add others later, hopefully.

AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @LH5

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @MidnightRunner

AW Strictest Staff Member 2020:  -

AW Best Team Player 2020: @Mikael

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: @SiegeSix

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @Art3misZA Just a ray of sunshine

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: @Minipily's moustache

AW Underrated Member 2020: @Noah_Hero

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: @FrOzT When shit goes down and you're in the moment it's always a blast.

AW DAAASSS BOOOOT 2020: -

AW Worst Pilot 2020: -

AW Best Voice 2020: @Murph Angry Batman

AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020: @William

AW Worst Joke 2020: "Hi Back"- the community at large/ @LH5

AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): Stuck in a barn and then running away bravely

AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in):-

AW Dankest Meme Post In Discord 2020: @Moto Tan

AW Best Driver 2020: @Minipily Fast and flexible through the Finnish woods fleeing a russian invasion

AW Worst Driver 2020: @Xwatt Poor Toast

AW Best Fail 2020: Boaty McBoatface

AW Best Ban of 2020:-

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: AWE Setup room pre-gamenight

AW Best Screen Shot 2020: Hammer with additional protective layers.

AW Best/Worst Call-out 2020: Chaos

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: @Sho_Iwaizumi

AW Role Model 2020:

AW MVP 2020: @chicken_no6 

AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @LH5 and @MidnightRunner for their patience in liberation, @Stanhope for helping me with some ArmA3 editor codes.

AW Most Active Staff Member 2020:  @Admiralbumfluff was 

AW Best Team Player 2020: @Bomer

AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: @Gambit

AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @Art3misZA

AW Tacti-cool member 2020: @Stryker990 rumor says he spent half of this year in arsenal.

AW Underrated Member 2020: @TrollSlothy, new player yet one of the best pilots I have ever seen.

AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: TBA

AW Best Pilot 2020: @Gustis40g @TrollSlothy

AW Worst Pilot 2020: Ed and Ted Rollins...

AW Best Voice 2020: @chicken_no6 

AW Worst Joke 2020: "Hi Back" @LH5

AW Best Moment 2020: All the Piccle Island zeus ops and This

AW Worst Driver 2020: TBA

AW Best Fail 2020: @TheScar tried to catch me in the act of uncalled CAS, for a whole year. He never did...

AW Best Ban of 2020: Can't recall the name but yesterday a guy banned for continuous uncalled CAS and then joined in TS and literally ordered admin to remove ban...

AW Best Screen Shot 2020: I wasn't there but its better than my screenshots.

AW Best/Worst Call-out 2020: TBA

AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: TBA

AW Role Model 2020: Senor Octopus 20200624004546_1.jpg

AW MVP 2020: @Xwatt - For bringing me into the warmth way back in march or whenever i joined
AW Most Friendly Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @SkullCollector - I mean, just wow. - For throwing someone in as SL, who has never been TL, or had any experience in military stuff at all.
AW Most Helpful Admin/Moderator/Spartan 2020: @Stanhope - For your constant and non tiring work on everything
AW Most Active Staff Member 2020: @MidnightRunner - You are always there, wether as admin, zeus or just as a regular grunt.
AW Strictest Staff Member 2020: @LH5 - For shooting me after i stole that civilian 😕 
AW Best Team Player 2020: @Bomer - Absolute legend, but you need to fill your new bathroom with some stuff dude, the echo is real :P
AW Most Helpful Member *Non Staff* 2020: @Icze - For sharing untold amounts of info and perservering through months with a peak of 4 players on
AW Most Friendly Member 2020: @Assault - Alround good guy, always good times.
AW Tacti-cool member 2020: @Stryker990 - I mean...
AW Underrated Member 2020: @RiverWolf - You get into too much shit dude :P
AW Most Incoherent Member 2020: @chicken_no6  - Sometimes, I have no Idea what you are saying and its hillarious! :D
AW DAAASSS BOOOOT 2020: ?
AW Best Pilot 2020: @Stryker990 - For this shit, I mean I've seen many people try, but not many make it 

Spoiler

AW Worst Pilot 2020: That overly eager dude who shot up an entire civilian village on his own as reaper, can't remember his name
AW Best Voice 2020: @WinterMute - You have a face made for radio dude.
AW Funniest Person on Team Speak 2020: @Sack, for his level of panic when SHTF, https://youtu.be/0-P6d4L_PNU?t=145

AW Worst Joke 2020: ACRE, but seriously, This one is the best, cant remember who said it first,  @Stanhope ?
AW Best Moment 2020 (can be in-game, on Team Speak or Forum): This whole assault on Lakka was so epic, and one of the best highlights of all time playing ARMA.

Spoiler

AW Best Forum Post (please put URL in): @Gambit, It might not have been nice, but I think it sparked a much needed venting of steam from many people

AW Dankest Meme Post In Discord 2020: https://discord.com/channels/477822943527829507/690585461701214218/773918480809590805 (As much for the reactions as the actual message)

AW Best Driver 2020: If I must nominate someone, @Minipily I guess?

AW Worst Driver 2020: @Xwatt (All aboard the bandwagon XD)
AW Best Fail 2020: @WinterMute I think it was you who flipped the landrover or the GAZ or whatever clean on its roof?
AW Best Ban of 2020: I mean, how do you top this? XD 

AW Team Speak Channel 2020: Admin Atoll (Just for its description)
AW Best Screen Shot 2020: https://discord.com/channels/477822943527829507/477823135736004610/765656451321430046
AW Best/Worst Call-out 2020: @Chris's super ears (Turned out to be his fridge or something) (No idea if that is the right forum account btw)
AW Candidate for the Hague 2020: What do you mean CANDIDATE? Its settled already :P @Sho_Iwaizumi
AW Role Model 2020: @Bones Again, not sure if its the right forum account, but you always bring your A-game, super nice and friendly, good SL and always give credit to your team when we complete tasks.

Lastly some shoutouts for people and things that did not fit or did not make it in above.

@Legic - For always being there when i need to do some blue-on-blue ❤️

@Moto - For platco of the year (Yes, I should have thought of this for the ideas thread)

@Karate Pyjamas - For being an awesome dude

@FrOzT - For Streamer of the year (Yes, I should have thought of this for the ideas thread)

@TWC_Mackers (No idea if you have a forum account) - For being absolutely hilarious whenever we play

@Schubz - Runnerup for most incoherent player "Sometimes, I have no Idea what you are saying and its hillarious! :D"

I am absolutely terrified that I have forgotten someone, so if you are sad that you are not in this list, it's not because I don't appreciate you, it's because my monkeybrain has problems remembering things (And because it was really difficult to only choose one person per slot).

In the end, everyone who plays alongside me is an absolute legend, and I appreciate you all.