Error in the forum

Pukamafin

Every now and then I get an errer message as I browse the forums. 

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now I'm getting this when I try to read Artemis Flight School-thread. Is the problem on my end? If so, is there a way to fix it?

9 minutes ago, Pukamafin said:

Is the problem on my end? If so, is there a way to fix it?

The issue seems to be related to the usage of the light theme. So no it is not on your end (though as workaround you can switch to darkmode if you want to access the post).

I am hoping for a fix as well and made @GhostDragon aware of the issue already a couple of weeks back but it is hard to reproduce as it occurs rather inconsitent (and it is a rather minor bug). Also it behaves rather weird sometimes as sometimes topics that formerly threw the error when tried to open with light theme do not throw errors anymore after switching to dark mode, opening it, switching back to light mode and opening it again.

here is another one from this very topic. The issue is independant of the used background and gets toggled by dark/light-mode.

EDIT: Removed the screenshot as the issue is solved to free up upload space.

And here is the screenshot from the 29th of September that I send to Ghost:

Edit:
"sometimes topics that formerly threw the error when tried to open with light theme do not throw errors anymore after switching to dark mode, opening it, switching back to light mode and opening it again." This doesn't work for this topic here btw.

Edit2:
Screenshot from the AW-Awards:

Easy fix would be to disable light or dark-mode for compatibility...

Edited by Noah_Hero
Removed the screenshots as the issue is solved to free up upload space.