Hello

ElleBelle

Hello everyone, my names Elle or ‘Redhead’ and I’m scottish. I’ve been recently playing on the I&A server and have had a blast.

everyone I’ve came across so far both in game and on teamspeak have been super kind and helpful so this is definitely my go to server 😁

thanks all, see ya on the battlefield.

Welcome to the community dude, you may also enjoy some of the moded game nights we hold, they are usually Tuesday, Friday and Sunday, Tuesday is something other than the normal game play for example we have just finished the Halo themed game night series, currently on Friday nights we are running the WW2 series and on Sunday we host Liberation Sunday. You will have to download mods to play in the game nights, here are a couple of helpful links for you :)

Campaign Iron Front WW2

Liberation Sunday

and here is a discussion on what the next game night series will be for Tuesdays

We also have a Squad server too if that interests you

https://forums.ahoyworld.net/forum/155-squad/

Hope this helps and happy gaming 👍

14 hours ago, RiverWolf said:

Welcome to the community dude, you may also enjoy some of the moded game nights we hold, they are usually Tuesday, Friday and Sunday, Tuesday is something other than the normal game play for example we have just finished the Halo themed game night series, currently on Friday nights we are running the WW2 series and on Sunday we host Liberation Sunday. You will have to download mods to play in the game nights, here are a couple of helpful links for you :)

Campaign Iron Front WW2

Liberation Sunday

and here is a discussion on what the next game night series will be for Tuesdays

We also have a Squad server too if that interests you

https://forums.ahoyworld.net/forum/155-squad/

Hope this helps and happy gaming 👍

I as going to join in on Friday night but something came up and I couldn’t make it, I’ll have a look at what’s happening today though so thanks for the info 😁

• 3 weeks later...

Nice talking to you last night, here's a link to that helicopter transport scenario I was telling you about:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=192094335

If you launch it in multiplayer (just host a MP session on Altis and select the mission) under "Parameters" you can set stuff like time of day, how often enemy AI has AA assets, etc...  AA can be pretty brutal starting out.

I'd definitely recommend you try it with the Hot Lz's turned off for the first few attempts. I remember when I used it when I was learning to fly in arma and it can be enough to try and figure out what is going on without guys shooting at you.
That said we have some very talented guys in the community so just ask if you have any questions.