Midweek Mission Discussion

MidnightRunner

So now that we are finished the HALO campaign it is time to move on to something else. 

I was thinking of keeping the midweek mission slot for Sci-Fi or unrealistic modests(read: modsets) and keep Fridays slot for missions based more in the real world such as the WW2 and PMC missions.

Is this something people would like?

If so what universe should the next Tuesday campaign be based in?

Any other suggestions?

To name a few that I have either played with or tested:

1. Star Wars: Legion, clone wars conflict
  2. Mass Effect: Opposition
  3. Starship Troopers: Opposition
  4. Aftermath: Post apocalyptic world based on the Fallout series
  5. TIOW (There is only war) Warhammer 40K
  6. Nassau 1715, pirates and gunpowder 18th century fun
  7. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat 
  8. Stargate

• 1 month later...

Perhaps a zombies campaign in which we play as various different factions batttling it could be cool.

Maybe have one mission where we play as civilians, some of us have concealed carry, some of us may be hunters with weapons at home, some are just run of the mill civilians. We have to gather whatever we can and seek shelter, maybe the military or police have suggested to go to certain areas.

Maybe another mission could tie directly into that, this time we play as the police. Our job is to secure places such as hospitals or other important areas and hold out until something can be done, such as an evacuation.

Maybe another mission that could also tie to everything, playing as the military and securing various positions in order to do zombie apocolypse sort of stuff, like evactuations or extraction of "classified intelligence."

I think zombies would be awesome, but could be doubly awesome if it had a lore to it like the other campaigns we've played.

17 hours ago, Minipily said:

Perhaps a zombies campaign in which we play as various different factions batttling it could be cool.

Maybe have one mission where we play as civilians, some of us have concealed carry, some of us may be hunters with weapons at home, some are just run of the mill civilians. We have to gather whatever we can and seek shelter, maybe the military or police have suggested to go to certain areas.

Maybe another mission could tie directly into that, this time we play as the police. Our job is to secure places such as hospitals or other important areas and hold out until something can be done, such as an evacuation.

Maybe another mission that could also tie to everything, playing as the military and securing various positions in order to do zombie apocolypse sort of stuff, like evactuations or extraction of "classified intelligence."

I think zombies would be awesome, but could be doubly awesome if it had a lore to it like the other campaigns we've played.

Sooooo.... L4D?

On 10/14/2020 at 5:42 PM, Karate Pyjamas said:

Zombies would be cool sometime. But all the other sci-fi stuff doesn't interest me, I would have a hard time understanding the lore.

I tried a few of the HALO ops, but just didn't enjoy it that much.

thats not because of genre but because of how its presented...

Halo disgusts me.