Elliot

FredIsDuck

In-game name when banned: Elliot

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Banned for recruiting

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because I made a discord group for the group of people I met as they were all very friendly and I was planning on playing with them again.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I think it should be lifted because I was unaware of that being a rule. If I knew it was a rule I wouldn't have made the discord channel. The other account was to try and talk to a staff member as I didn't have a team speak account till last night. I have now read the rules multiple times and have learnt from my mistake. Sorry again guys. Elliot

Which administrator banned you (if known): Xwatt

When were you banned: 16/09/2020 9pm

Hi @FredIsDuck,

been thinking about this, I've gone over the ban reports and also talked you on Team Speak yesterday.

While ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the rules and we make out rules available both in game and on the forums, I would have been let you off with a slap on the wrist for posting a discord link in the chat. I feel there is something wierd about having two Arma 3 accounts and this makes me think this might not be a simple mistake and that is a strange way to contact admins instead of Team Speak/Discord/Forums.

Since this is your first ban and talking to you on Team Speak you seem to be a sincere enough I will reduce your ban from a permanent one to a 60 day one.

BAN REDUCED 60 DAYS

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts