Battlefield Rush

Noah_Hero

Battlefield Rush  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a Battlefield Rush Gamenight?

• Yes, I would like a Battlefield-Rush-Gamenight
    • No, I wouldn't like a Battlefield-Rush-Gamenight
  2. 2. Which Battlefield would you prefer? (Multiple answers are possible here if you don't care about which version)

• I voted "No" above.
    • Battlefield 3
    • Battlefield 4

After yesterdays session of Rush in Arma I remembered how much I loved this mode in Battlefield and to be honest think that I enjoyed it there more. Therefore, I was thinking about hosting a Battlefield Rush Gamenight if people would like that.

I'm an absolute idiot and I missread it as Battlefield-type GN. Which I don't think would work in ArmA with vehicles and shizz. But if it's actual BF then I guess yah. I don't own BF4 though. So deduct a 'No' from each and add one to 'Yes' and 'BF3' :D

Would love to see more non-ArmA GN's. I remember we used to do ETS2 convoys where we would all gather and have like 10-20 trucks behind one another going for a long drive. Basically just sitting in TeamSpeak and casually chatting. That was great.

Just now, Karate Pyjamas said:

I'm an absolute idiot and I missread it as Battlefield-type GN. Which I don't think would work in ArmA with vehicles and shizz. But if it's actual BF then I guess yah. I don't own BF4 though.

Alright, so I assume in the first question one of the No votes is a Yes vote then and in the second question one of the no votes is a BF3-vote?

Alright, seeing as some people are interested, I was planning on doing a respective event on the next Thursday (20.08.2020) at 17:00 UTC (Calendar-event will be up shortly).😊

As we have a BF3:BF4 ratio of 6:7, we will start off with BF4 (sorry Karate).

39 minutes ago, Noah_Hero said:

Alright, seeing as some people are interested, I was planning on doing a respective event on the next Thursday (20.08.2020) at 17:00 UTC (Calendar-event will be up shortly).😊

As we have a BF3:BF4 ratio of 6:7, we will start off with BF4 (sorry Karate).

No worries, I wouldn't be available the 20th anyway ;)