DIMPLY

Dimplymarrow129

In-game name when banned: DIMPLY

What message displays when you attempt to connect? adminban promoting/advertising (perm)

Why do you think you were banned? because i advertised for our unit

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? because i love your servers and its the best servers i have come across

Which administrator banned you (if known): 

When were you banned: 24may 2020

Hello, 

Thank you for the Appeal, Please give our admins time to review it. 

If you read the notice on the appeal form you filled out you will find the following:

Do not pester staff to look at your appeal, this will only decrease your chance of success.

Since you have already messaged at least two people on CoreStaff within 25mins of this post going live could you please refrain from messaging us further as we will get to the appeal in due time. Our staff are busy people and have lives outside of Ahoy. #

Thank you :) 

Hello @Dimplymarrow129

I have read the ban report and read the appeal. 

I hope you understand how much hard work all members of staff put in to providing the best service we can for our player base. We provide forums, discord, team speak both vanilla and modded arma content, streams among others. All of this is provided for using donations from our players. Naturally this also means the we do not appreciate anyone recruiting on any of our platforms. Recruiting is also against our rules.

In your case you were quite obviously recruiting for an arma unit outside of AhoyWorld and you were banned indefinitely for it. Your appeal displays very little in the way of remorse so:

I am going to let the ban stand for a period of time, but I will be willing to reconsider if you submit a new appeal in a couple of months time.

I suggest you take time some and read through our rules.

BAN APPEAL UNSUCCESSFUL!

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts