[Suggestion] Enemy Main Bases (Static)

Wouldn't it be cool if the enemies had one or two or three Main bases at all times, maybe the most southern point of the map at that lighthouse, and maybe the most northern point also, just abit north-east of agia marina, they could have a main base there together with the island's and have boat patrols there.

I've marked everything out with epic paint skills!

These bases could be harder than normal objectives with more enemies, give better rewards and always respawn after you've taken them unlike the normal objectives that changes to something else everytime you complete one.

You could also have car patrols between these bases that could just take you by surprise along these roads and kill you if not fast enough!

And for example the southern most base at the light house could have heavy AA stations so heli-drop is not an option there but you would have to do a boat insertion and/or land, with diving team to take out the boat patrols.

post-2092-0-21148100-1372789316_thumb.jp

Rarek, perhaps a good idea would be to post a summary or something of the recent I&A development talks that were held a while ago? I know it's still all a possibility to remain in or not, but it'd be nice to inform the masses that weren't present.

Rarek, perhaps a good idea would be to post a summary or something of the recent I&A development talks that were held a while ago? I know it's still all a possibility to remain in or not, but it'd be nice to inform the masses that weren't present.

We'll be doing exactly that soon, Cain. Once the core elements are down we'll release the development document for everything that'll be in the game.

• 3 weeks later...
Wouldn't it be cool if the enemies had one or two or three Main bases at all times, maybe the most southern point of the map at that lighthouse, and maybe the most northern point also, just abit north-east of agia marina, they could have a main base there together with the island's and have boat patrols there.

I've marked everything out with epic paint skills!

These bases could be harder than normal objectives with more enemies, give better rewards and always respawn after you've taken them unlike the normal objectives that changes to something else everytime you complete one.

You could also have car patrols between these bases that could just take you by surprise along these roads and kill you if not fast enough!

And for example the southern most base at the light house could have heavy AA stations so heli-drop is not an option there but you would have to do a boat insertion and/or land, with diving team to take out the boat patrols.

Hahaha epic Paint skills - brilliant.

I think that is a good idea for a specific server, say EU2, as an option for some variety and to get the mini sub into action