[Suggestion] Rearm script for vehicles

Hello everyone.

Just today (30 June) I had just taken the enemies ifrit GMG and used all of the 40 mm rounds and thought that I could rearm it just by going back to base since it would make taking Camp Maxwell easier to complete, but... Server seems not to have rearm script enabled on the server. 

This was on the EU 2 annex and invade server and me and more vehicle enthusiasts would certainly love it, but it's up to community what they want. I know that the script might make crashing problems at first, but this is the beta. Problems are bound to happen and it's our job to figure out the problem (Atleast those of us who knows how to code. I only code websites so don't ask me.)

AYE for Yes to rearm script for vehicles

NAY for no to rearm script for vehicles

Victor it is a good idea and I would like to have that function in the all AHOY Co-op servers but there is a disadvantage of this function that it can make hole mission to easy (maybe*).

For example: if you or any other player got an enemy vehicle with explosive rounds then you can easily go back and forwards and re-supply endlessly.

My suggestion will be only re-supply friendly vehicle only (cars, boats, tanks, and helis).

In addition, it should take time like: 1 to 2.30 minutes for full re-supply maybe*

Edited by Ducky

Victor it is a good idea and I would like to have that function in the all AHOY Co-op servers but there is a disadvantage of this function that it can make hole mission to easy (maybe*).

For example: if you or any other player got an enemy vehicle with explosive rounds then you can easily go back and forwards and re-supply endlessly.

My suggestion will be only re-supply friendly vehicle only (cars, boats, tanks, and helis).

In addition, it should take time like: 1 to 2.30 minutes for full re-supply maybe*

That was actually sorta what I was talking about. I don't have exceptional or "good" shooting skills in ArmA 3 right now. I kinda suck and if you get too close to the enemy you will just get shot up. That's why I usually drive around and some already prefer me driving. I just wish that stealing an enemy vehicle wouldn't be such a waste as it was. Just stoile the ifrit GMG and only 15 rounds left. We couldn't push them so we got the helicopters to do fly-by's when we took care of the AA, That mission took us about 2 hours.