Xwatt

Liberation Feedback Thread

It is possible to write such a script for fuel consumption yes.  But unless I can also do it for ammo and supplies I'm not going to. 

Rename Logistics Team to Support Team

Reason: If there is no Loggi to do (as in later Point you can just use the Logistics Overview to move Supplies), the Team can assist in giving Fire Support (with Stationary Weapons/Mobile Artillery/Sniper) or Maintenance on the Field, or just drives Infantry from (mobile) respawn to Combat Zone

The thing is, that's not what I see logi doing.  Logi, in my eyes, is just that, logistics and nothing else.  Sure they could drive some supplies, like ammo and medical stuff, to the front line.  But I don't see them being an HMG, mortar or sniper team.  But that's just my opinion, I'll bring it up in staff channels. 

I pretty much stack the heli I fly with supplies just in case they are needed and if I'm not doing transport I will gladly take requests for gear of your choice to be brought over, either that or I just bring the Chinook.