[Suggestion] Ghost Hawks

While the Ghost hawk is cool and all, i actually much prefer the little bird in I&A. Perhaps make it a  reward as opposed to the opfor chopper. it servers the same purpose. and its very unneeded having 3 of these on server at a time

Is the AH-9/MH-9 still in A&I? (as reward?)

Try to fly these in mission editor with the current beta. Noticed anything different in taking corners for example? Input?

I've noticed a huge reduction in roll rate when using a joystick.  Apparently several tickets have been opened with BIS over this, my favourite quote about it - "It rolls slower than a 737"

I've noticed a huge reduction in roll rate when using a joystick.  Apparently several tickets have been opened with BIS over this, my favourite quote about it - "It rolls slower than a 737"

QFT

Hope they restore the agility of the littlebirds like in Arma 2. 

(Ticket)

While the Ghost hawk is cool and all, i actually much prefer the little bird in I&A. Perhaps make it a  reward as opposed to the opfor chopper. it servers the same purpose. and its very unneeded having 3 of these on server at a time

I agree.

I think the the mission would be more balanced if there was less AA or if the ghosthawks where replaced with hummingbirds. You can fly them lower and more stealthier. :)