Robert Partridge

Robert8x

In-game name when banned: Robert Partridge

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Admin Ban Base TK Mark T

Why do you think you were banned? Base team killing

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I was banned a few years ago, I am willing to play more seriously now

Which administrator banned you (if known): Mark T

When were you banned: A few years ago?

Hello @Robert8x

digging in the archives I found that you have been banned permanently in June of 2016 and again October of 2016. As it stands I don't get a very strong feeling of remorse or change in this ban appeal and your previous track record is not strong. 

Is there anything you want to add to this appeal to sell your point?

5 hours ago, Lindi said:

Hello @Robert8x

digging in the archives I found that you have been banned permanently in June of 2016 and again October of 2016. As it stands I don't get a very strong feeling of remorse or change in this ban appeal and your previous track record is not strong. 

Is there anything you want to add to this appeal to sell your point?

@Lindi Yeah, I'm sorry for what I did, it was 4 years ago and a lot changes in 4 years, my friend plays the server and it is the only decent invade and apex server so it would be good to be able to play with him. I was immature then and found it funny to TK, that is no longer the case I assure you that. If you could unban me so I can play again it would be great, if not I understand.

Hi again @Robert8x

Here is what I'm going to do; You have been banned twice, which of course a very negative thing, but since 4 years have passed and that is a long time I am going to give you one more chance. I want you to know that this is the one, do not mess this one up. 

I'm going to ask you to read the rules, stick to them and hopefully you can enjoy the AhoyWorld servers for a bit longer than last time.

If you have any questions, you can always contact me or members of the staff team.

BAN APPEAL SUCCESFULL

21 hours ago, Lindi said:

Hi again @Robert8x

Here is what I'm going to do; You have been banned twice, which of course a very negative thing, but since 4 years have passed and that is a long time I am going to give you one more chance. I want you to know that this is the one, do not mess this one up. 

I'm going to ask you to read the rules, stick to them and hopefully you can enjoy the AhoyWorld servers for a bit longer than last time.

If you have any questions, you can always contact me or members of the staff team.

BAN APPEAL SUCCESFULL

Thank you @Lindi

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts