Covid-19

TaiLee

sorry guys, i thought i could join servers 24/7 the next weeks with you guys but today my boss told me i have to take care of all the freelancers who happend to be working with us... explain the situation to my co workers and work full time to be prepared for the time after that fan hitting shit... such things. it's complicated and i don't know the outcome for our facility that is education related and shit hitting us hard. hope we survive this situation and i certainly know we are not the only guys lost in that shit. stay save everybody! love you buddies!

also picture of one of my co workers that i can't imagine to be abandoned by us during this... IMG_20190830_181428.thumb.jpg.494df0ad69fb72ed83b94ff22fdbeaf4.jpg

2 hours ago, Dusty said:

My company still isn't letting us work from home or not go in at all, so I'm still out and about being at risk...

Same same, well the people who can work from home do, but... well... all of us cannot.

Working from home since the 13th, been out just twice since for super market and walking my dog around the block 

It's boring as hell but I don't envy people that are being exposed having no choice or people who's business are completely shutdown and have no income at the moment. 

On 3/23/2020 at 12:10 PM, Dusty said:

They've made the decision at my work to open the store all week between the hours of 10am-4pm as opposed to 9am-6pm...that's all they're doing for us

Over here stores are installing some sort of plexi-glass solution to offer "cough-protection" for cashiers. I'm sure it's not 100% (if anything is for that matter) but atleast there is a barrier between the customer and cashier.

My firm from this monday don't work due corona virus and I also had a injury at work. Some metal thing fell over on my left foot and broke one finger bone (nothing scary). Past 4 week's I was wore a medical cast and yesterday doctor removed the cast from my left leg.

I was literaly gone insane because the cast because I don't love to be "locked" in house and this sitaution with corona drives me nuts.

In my contry martial law is in effect, schools, kindergardens, restoraunts, malls, universities don't work. For older people ( 65 and beyond 65 years ) is forbiden to be outside. Public gatherings is restricted, only five people are allowed in the group. There are lines of people in front the shops and banks with two meters distance. Beacuse of this many people got fired from work because companies don't have a profit. 

Sounds much like the situation in my neck of the woods as well. It's a very special time to be alive in. I'm sort of glad us Finns have a level of social distancing by default. The virus is picking up speed here but apparently we are slightly behind in the median infection rate compared to other places. Which is not to say it's not bad, but trying to look at the positives here.

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, Schubz said:

Well, here we go again... semi lockdown for Germany from next Monday on. Still at 75% salary, still working full time. 

will they ever end.jpg

Sucks ... But I'd rather have that than being "essential", having to travel around europe and get tested like every 2nd day