[GDC] Jan

EloChasorHd

In-game name when banned: [GDC] Jan

What message displays when you attempt to connect? [GDC] Jan, Scripting/Hacking, perm,(LH5)

Why do you think you were banned?  i don´t know

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I joint the server for the second time with some friends because im new to arma. Picked my role Sniper, moved to the Armory to check/change my gear. The next moment i was banned for Hacking. I dont understand what i did wrong. I dont use hacks.

Which administrator banned you (if known): 

When were you banned: i don´t know the date, in january

Hello Jan/ @EloChasorHd.

You were banned on January the 21st due to an attempt to run a piece of code that is not allowed. AhoyWorld uses a number of anti scripting tools available to us to detect scripts being run on our servers. 

Hacking and scripting is strictly forbidden and will obviously result in a ban from the servers. See 1.1.6

You have now served a two 2 months ban period, give or take. AhoyWorld is a place of tolerance and comradery which is why I will reduce your ban from a permanent ban to a 31 day ban. 

You are free to join the AhoyWorld servers again after the ban period has ended, how ever let this be a reminder that the rules of AhoyWorld are in place to benefit the entire player base and breaking the rules will not be tolerated.

BAN REDUCED TO 31 DAYS.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts