storm

storm1188

In-game name when banned: storm

What message displays when you attempt to connect? you were kicked off the game.(BattleEye: Admin Ban(storm/BanEvasion/Admiralbumfluff))

Why do you think you were banned? I was originally banned for a week, the reason i think i got the perm ban was because a friend of mine has told me he went on a few days after i banned, i dont know the exact detail but from what i can understand he was arguing with the admins about my ban and the way the server is run.( i completley understand the reason i was banned and have told him in future to not do that again)

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? 
I believe my ban should be lifted beacuse i had absolutley no controll over this situation what so ever. i was happy to take my week off as i understand what i did wrong.

Which administrator banned you (if known): admiralbumfluff

When were you banned: i was banned sometime between late agust and early november 2019

Hi Storm,

I have been looking into this ban appeal and there is an suspicion of you using your friends account or indeed it being a duplicate account to evade the original 7 day ban. 

This is based on your connection attempt, followed closely by your friend connecting and making suspicious comments. 

Ban evasion is against the rules of ahoyworld and indicates a level of disregard of those rules that we just cannot accept. Thus I will not lift your ban now, but I will give you the option of re-appealing the ban in 2 months time.

BAN APPEAL UNSUCCESSFUL 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts