Free Weekender Roundhouse Call

TheScar

This  is a topic for people that played on AW EU1# while the free weekend was live (17.01-20.01)

in order to voice up with ratings, made experiences, feedback and alike.

I'm actually curious if all that madness has lasted us any benefit.

I met some nice people, some crazy nubkins and a shitload of reasons to not stop drinking and smoking when playing EU1#.

Out of all FWs posting here I ll pick one winner and I ll pay him/her a ARMA 3 DLC of his/her choice!!!

(females get 150%bonus on my pick)

😎

Go! Go! Go!

SPOILER:

Tricksters, WorkArounders and Leechers will be prosecuted by God's given Law and the Law of Texas, Africa.

The first and obvious benefit was increased players numbers. 

As an admin / mod that obviously also means an increased workload. Apart from the obvious trouble makers and the dealing there off I sincerely hope that the new guys trying out Arma 3 also saw that the staff team was working hard to maintain fluent game play. How to measure this is a different matter tho, I'm sure many of the players during the free weekend hopped servers and sampled what Arma 3 has to offer and they might never visit this forum.

P.S. I'm obviously not a FW (Free Weekender?) so I opt out of the DLC draw!

Bumped in to quite a few good players and players that were willing to learn so just provided them with any help and questions I could answer, they also seemed to like the Zeus missions I made. Overall no more trouble than usual when I was on. Hope we get some of the good players sticking around.

Hey there. Idk where to start but here I go, I was an FW last weekend and decided it's time for me to buy my dream game Arma 3, ita been 4 years since I watched the first Arma video of but I'm living the experience now finally. I have to say that it's a hard game 😂, had a few bumps here and there, killed a 2 teammates and I'm so sorry I'm not a mean person but I didn't respond cuz I didn't know how to 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. It's been 6 days now and I'm training to be a pilot too and today I didn't kill any of my teammates so that might be asign that I'm getting better on using my map to

P-ID the targets before engaging ig.

And I have to say people here and on discord have been very helpful, I hope I can soon use the mic and chill with you guys. Thank you and I really mean it, thank you for a great week.

8 hours ago, TheScar said:

tenor.gif

1st tribute  errr i ment entry noted - welcome to the forums !

on a side note - you are aware that the KARTS DLC is best DLC

:Cereal_Guy-min:

rrrrrrright?

😜

I know right, I was about to buy it but I mean I have F1 2019 😂. I bought tac ops on it's place.

1 hour ago, TheScar said:

I will let this run untill upcoming Monday,27.01 12.55 so exactly 7 days total.

If no more people post up you win by default and i will PM you and gift ya via Steam.

What was your ingame name,btw?

My ingame name is Hamza A. (that is what shows up when i send texts in the text box and i log in to the server)

I was just playing but left annoyingly cuz internet connection went down two times.....

Never happened to me before 😔

Hear ye,hear ye !

All loyal subjects of the Altian hemisphere

are herby noticed

by royal proclamation

of the selection of a winner

to thee Free Weekenders DLC competition

this very day

in his honor

Prince  XxHamzaASxX

being awarded the chance

of taking ma muney