Jack

Jack2

In-game name when banned: Jack

What message displays when you attempt to connect? inability to fly and attitude not wanted

Why do you think you were banned? Xwatt kicked and banned me from the server for unsubstantial reasons. To begin with i flew a chopper to base and landed, the touchdown i made however was rather abrupt causing damage to the rotor so the heli spun out of control so i landed in the vegetation just near the helipads hence saving everyone lives as i told them to wait for next chopper while i go repair it. I was then kicked with the reason of inability to fly and the admin claiming he has been watching me and said he saw me land straight into the vegetation when if he was truly watching me then he would be aware that this is infact false. I joined back after my mistake at the initial landing to prove i am a competent pilot. I landed successfully at base and picked up numerous soldiers and transported them to the lz on the coast when doing so we was shot down but i landed with no casualties then i was kicked again. After joining back this time as a ground troop i entered a helicopter transport at base and then was kicked again for "inability to fly" even though i was now a ground troop. Aidan and Private Burns both told the admin that i was infact a ground troop. I joined back and called the admin out for kicking me unnecessarily and he proceeded to infact ban me despite numerous people in the server backing me up and telling him to just get on with the game. Overall i am extremely dissapointed in my experience as i used to play on the server frequently as pilot but was a little rusty today as first time back in a long time.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Reasons as show above unfair on returning player

Which administrator banned you (if known): Xwatt

When were you banned: Today

Can attest to Xwatt had changed roles and was in my helo getting a lift to AO when he got kicked for questioning Xwatts Authoritah, there's a way to tell people to get some practice but he was just being prick, I didnt witness anything other than one crash that was definitely a rotor issue and all you have is Xwatts words that it had been 20 helos.... the dude had only been online for 20-30 minutes and as far as i saw there wasnt complaints in chat form actual players just King watt.

Adding to this you need to take a look at Xwatt - I said in chat i would brb and upon returning form literally running to the toilet i had been kicked and he was in my pilot slot.
ive dealt with this sort of 'admining' before hell i've even been 'that guy' in A2, when i complained he lied and said that i hadnt put anything in chat . yes fair enough you did 3 afk checks but if hes started the moment i stepped away i stood no chance. i had been afk for coffee and toilet etc twice before always putting brb in the chat with no issue from anyone.

i mean what a coincidence he wanted a pilot slot and decided to afk kick me after i called out brb, not like i can screenshot it once ive been kicked right?

this is what you get with childish admins, I quite frankly don't care i've got a week more of being able to to connect to eu servers but Ahoy world is one i always came back to when visiting for the holidays and one i would've recommended as the admins always seemed level headed.

wont be surprised if I'm banned next time i try to join

Peace out,

Burns

I was on the server for part of that @Jack2

I can confirm you wasting assets even if you did manage to not kill the passengers in the process, further more you were highly disrespectful toward staff. You had plenty of verbal warnings and you were also kicked before the ban. Taking the time to wait for kick timer to reset and joining back for more shows you were not having any of it. That only leaves one more option open for the admin and so you were banned.

In conclusion BAN APPEAL UNSUCCESSFUL . 

11 minutes ago, Burns said:

Can attest to Xwatt had changed roles and was in my helo getting a lift to AO when he got kicked for questioning Xwatts Authoritah, there's a way to tell people to get some practice but he was just being prick, I didnt witness anything other than one crash that was definitely a rotor issue and all you have is Xwatts words that it had been 20 helos.... the dude had only been online for 20-30 minutes and as far as i saw there wasnt complaints in chat form actual players just King watt.

Adding to this you need to take a look at Xwatt - I said in chat i would brb and upon returning form literally running to the toilet i had been kicked and he was in my pilot slot.
ive dealt with this sort of 'admining' before hell i've even been 'that guy' in A2, when i complained he lied and said that i hadnt put anything in chat . yes fair enough you did 3 afk checks but if hes started the moment i stepped away i stood no chance. i had been afk for coffee and toilet etc twice before always putting brb in the chat with no issue from anyone.

i mean what a coincidence he wanted a pilot slot and decided to afk kick me after i called out brb, not like i can screenshot it once ive been kicked right?

this is what you get with childish admins, I quite frankly don't care i've got a week more of being able to to connect to eu servers but Ahoy world is one i always came back to when visiting for the holidays and one i would've recommended as the admins always seemed level headed.

wont be surprised if I'm banned next time i try to join

Peace out,

Burns

@Burns this is not the place to complain about your matter. I will say you were afk for a fair bit on a full server. You did say brb in the chat, BUT admins are allowed to do their job on the server IF the situation calls for it. Seeing as a 3 part AFK check was also done we can safely say you were at least given a chance as per the usual procedure.

The situation on EU1 today has nothing to do with your previous run ins with other admins in A2 or else where. Calling admins childish will also not advance your "case" at all. In fact it might it might be a sign you have a problem with authority.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts