CPT.James Connor or Lazyboy_gaming

lazyboy__gaming

In-game name when banned: CPT.James Connor or Lazyboy_gaming

What message displays when you attempt to connect? advertising, recruiting perm by LH5

Why do you think you were banned? I know exactly why I was banned. I was banned for advertising something I regret I did. I take full respondbilty for it.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I know what I did was stupid. like I said I regret it. I should never have done it. this is I great server and I ruined it by advertising. I just want to play with my friends and have a good time. and my friends are playing on this server. I know why they love this server. I just was stupid and started sending ppl steam messages about im going to start a unit. it was stupid and I promise you guys I will never do this again. I just want to play with my friends now. I dont want to ruined to server. I just hope you guys can give me a second chance. and I promise to behave.

Which administrator banned you (if known): LH5

When were you banned: 07.11.19

Hi @lazyboy__gaming

Recruiting is strictly forbidden by the rules of AhoyWorld. After reviewing the ban report you tried to recruit pretty much everyone on the server at the time, including admins. 

I'm willing to take a look at this again in about 4 months time, you may submit a new ban appeal in April.

Until then; BAN APPEAL UNSUCCESSFUL. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts