"Davey L."

DaveyNL

In-game name when banned: "Davey L."

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You are banned permanently. Reason: "advertising/LH5"

Why do you think you were banned? According to the message for advertising.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Be advised: this is a TS3 ban, not an in-game ban, but I couldn't find the correct forum for that!

I have been playing on AW for a while, I first attempted to join the TS3 server since the Vortex slots require/recommend that.

After that, I went AFK for like 20 minutes, after which I came back to a notification saying I have been permanently banned for advertising.

I had no picture displayed, I had nothing but "Davey L." as my display name and I did not type anything anywhere.

I really have no clue why LH5 banned me. If there is any proof, please provide this.

Which administrator banned you (if known): LH5

When were you banned: Couple of weeks ago

In the meanwhile (thanks to Stanhope) I have learned I still had a custom disconnect message with an invite link to a Discord server.

Please allow me to rephrase the "Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?" question:

To be completely and 100% honest, I haven't been using Teamspeak for over 2 years. Back when I was, I was running a dutch GTA V Roleplay clan. We visited a lot of different clans with potential members. After the Dutch roleplay period I haven't used TS3 ever since. 

Now, I totally forgot the message was still there. Now I completely understand why I was banned, and I apoligize sencerely!

I feel so dumb for questioning the ban reason now xD

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts