Mark T

Community Update #7

I think this whole year has been a tough one for us all.

Myself and the rest of the gang all seem to have something going on now or through the year which has been a bit of a pain.

Regardless of all that, thank you for sticking by us all and continuing the work where the stars align, we're all grateful.

Thanks for your work Mark, I haven't had the chance to speak to you much but I never doubted how important you have been in the community.

Heres to 2020! I hope that after a much needed Christmas break for us all, the community can rise back up and look forward to what will hopefully be a brilliant year for AhoyWorld.

P.S: @mastif0 should get a freaking award for how much he's donated in the past month or so.

This goes to @Mark T , @Lindi , @MidnightRunner and to @Norris you where always there when Support was needet. If it was a question or something else you where always there to help. I think this sort of support is the reason why Ahoyworld will have a great 2020 with peoples like you who make the comunity great again :)

cya on the Battlefield

mastif0

January 15th 2019 was my first public server experience in Arma 3. EU1. I was miles out of my depth, but got hooked quickly. I haven't yet felt like I needed to go anywhere else in Arma. So from the perspective of someone who has never been in any of the admin type channels, it has looked like you've run a pretty tight ship with minimal bullshit rolling down to where us mooks would notice. No pressure on the next person!

Goddamn - reading over the replies here makes it sound you gone to heaven last week.

HE AINT DEAD PEOPLE - just off CoreStaff and all the duty and responsability that comes with it. 😄

That being said,there isnt much i want to add other than the people above me already mentioned and the quote below sums it up quite nicely:

13 hours ago, WinterMute said:

it has looked like you've run a pretty tight ship with minimal bullshit rolling down

Then again, - there ´s 2 things i want you to know Mark :

• you one of the few people on AHOY that heard me talk (and that i had a "conversation" with)

and

• you one of the very few people i regret removing from my friends list on Steam in a moment of anger and letdown

Job well done  and enjoy the time off duty,Mark

It´s been a pleasure 👍

And not to forget,you still owe me something:

Spoiler

ktt8xqbp.jpg

🤪