MOD ADDITION

Cosmic

Question

I have been enjoying AhoyWorld a lot. And to be fair it is pretty much the best server for people who dont want to be super serious about milsim. I am in lovewith being a medic on the field without any guns reviving people. The other day i came accross this Advanced Medical mod by ACE and I thought it would be a great idea if it could be added as a suggested mod in the Normal server. I hope you take my suggestion into consideration! Keep up the great work with ANNEX v4 as well :)

Cosmic

1 answer to this question

Ace on EU1 is a little problematic, the mod set has been kept to client side only mods because we want to keep the server as accessible to new players as possible! That means you are not required to download any mods to be able to play. This will hopefully keep the threshold for joining our EU1 server as low as possible.

We also arrange weekly game nights on EU2, where we run TFAR beta on top of the default EU1 mods. This is to ensure better communication and better quality of play and immersion as well. These game nights employ or more coordinated squad and command structure and a specific mission to complete as a team.

ACE among others used to be an essential part of the Enhanced Server (AWE). The Enhanced server has been inactive for a while but the plan is to restart the AWE server once I&A4 is out of beta. As far as I'm aware I&A4 is pretty much feature complete, but we are still ironing out performance issues and the occasional bug.