[suggestion] More means of transport

Im sometimes finding myself waiting at main base for 20 minutes because either all the ifrits are gone or the pilots are allready Busy. Could it be possible to Add more Pilot Slots/ Littlebirds Maybe two more. Or add more iffrits. Cause its sometimes taking FOREVER to get a ride to the AO and especially during the end of a AO. And even during a AO it takes too much time and most of the objective is cleared before we get to the objective.

It seems like pilots are ditching choppers after they've been damaged causing a huge bottleneck for players needing transport. Three choppers can work very well with good communication but we all know how that goes.

Yea I am noticing a LOT of people relying on the "drag me so I can spawn" glitch. I warn people not to do it, but minutes laters I still hear... "Hit space while I am dragging you to get up!"

The worst part of this is, I will be like 40m away running to get them up and they still do it. I can't wait until this is fixed.

As for the transport, Yea on the US server I notice what you are saying a lot. I have also noticed that a lot of the US players can't seem to fly as well as our EU friends. Not saying we don't have any good pilots from the US, just that we have MORE that CANT fly straight lol.

As for the transport, Yea on the US server I notice what you are saying a lot. I have also noticed that a lot of the US players can't seem to fly as well as our EU friends. Not saying we don't have any good pilots from the US, just that we have MORE that CANT fly straight lol.

It is really really bad, Either you get young kids in there that want to fly fly fly or ppl who just dont do there job.  One thing that i think we should do is make it a requirement to get on teamspeak to fly. Or atleaste have a microphone. #1 it will help out allot more with communication and usually the people who are dedicated enough to want to fly to get on teamspeak will be decent at flying. I understand that you guys want to keep it fun for everybody and the force teamspeak to fly thing can seem alittle tough but right now with the way things are going its getting bad. Its gotten so bad that sometimes ill sit at base for a half hour and ill just leave because i lose interest, and its kinda the reason why i havent really been on the server allot is because i will be lucky just to get to the AO when there is a decent amount of enemy targets to engage.