Server Details:

IP: 136.243.150.72:

Port: 2302

Mods Required:

TFAR_Beta Installation Guide

CBA_A3

TS address: ts.ahoyworld.net

TEAMSPEAK MISSION BRIEFING FOR ALL PLAYERS WILL BEGIN AT 17.30 UTC

Expected Mission Length: 120+ minutes (may go over or under expected mission length)

Player Slots: 32 (3 cells of 9,  command, FSG and vortex )

Brief Summary:

Victory!  Countrymen of Livonia, we stand victorious over the corrupt LDF and puppet government of the West.  The transition to a people’s democracy will begin over the next few days.

We have seized control of all LDF assets and locations!  We are the army of Livonia!

Still our future lies threatened!  Terrorists have begun attacking our positions, in futile efforts these lapdogs seek to preserve the decaying corpse of corruption that, you, the people! have overthrown.

We must not allow these traitors to derail all that we have acheived!  Against adversity!  Against oppression!  Against brutality!  We will not surrender!  We will not abandon our liberty!

We Must wipe these men out, like the rabid wolves that they are.  Search far and wide, through the forest and hills, along rivers and streams, hunt them down and end their malicious discontent, end the suffering they inflict on the Motherland!

In this new era, one of freedom and prosperity for all, we embrace our eastern allies as brothers and sisters!  Never again shell we be pawns in NATOs schemes, a colony whose youth is to be mined dry in their warmongering with the East.

niech żyje livonia

Long live Livonia

394788842_ArmA3Screenshot2019_08.01-22_34_15_61.thumb.png.68a9b679c6d8988d987476171d0c6cd7.png

10 hours ago, MidnightRunner said:

Against brutality!

sure

We Must wipe these men out, like the rabid wolves that they are.  

Contradicting much?

Never again shell we be pawns in NATOs schemes

Brexit, anybody?

Freudian slip i guess.

:)

I wasn't referring to your contry specificly, just stated that the tone is kind of reminded me of brexit.

Propaganda, i know i know, hearths and minds, even if spread across several meters. I'm sure we already won over a lot ppl by taking out a pesky checkpoint via VBIED, plus with a short but very expensive airshow close to the airport.