Gossler

IandA persistence with INIDBI2

Hey there friends. 

I am working on utilizing the INIDBI2 mod to allow persistent mission handling and was wondering if there is anyone interested in taking this on with me. 
I am a new scripter, and can read, but not always write my ideas in the sqf language. However, I have stumbled my way through it and have most of the functionality that is needed to do this... I just need someone with more experience with 1) the IandA framework, and 2) scripting in general to help me flesh the rest of it out. 

Please DM me, and ill add you to steam + the github that I am operating on. 

In the case that I am reinventing the wheel, please point me in that direction :)

Thanks!  

Our server resets once a day. That means that we only ever see the first few missions (maybe 15-20) before the server resets. I'm trying to create a way to save progress before a restart, then have the map continue on from the same progress after the restart. 

That's doable, I tried to set that up a while ago but due to circumstances never finished it.  All you've got to edit the main_machine.sqf in the missions/main folder.

Thats the file that I have been messing with. ultimately, I'd like to make it stand alone so i dont have to edit any IandA files.