Chubbs

ChubboSlav

In-game name when banned: Chubbs

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Disruptive behavior, Not following admin orders.

Why do you think you were banned? I think i was banned because i was very annoying and disrespectful to the players inside the server at the time i joined. I also did not listen to the admin like when he told me to get into a transport heli and transport people i told him that i was a CAS Unit and i was piloting a BlackFoot. When i took off with the Chinook I lost the Chinook because i took of around 10 seconds after so i returned to FOB Guardian and he deleted my Blackfoot and i hop'd into the Orca and when i was in the Orca i was disrespecting GAMBIT.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I want my ban to be lifted because when he deleted my BlackFoot i apologized and owned up to what i did and when i was waiting for people to go into my Orca i was having an argument with GAMBIT because he was annoying me so i was annoying him. And i also really like the server and i play on it most of the time im on Arma3 and i cant find any other server like it.

Which administrator banned you (if known): XWatt

When were you banned: 27/08/2019 21:45

Hello Chubbs,

Thank you for the ban appeal.

Yesterday you were banned because you did not listen to the administrators telling you to play your role, behave and comply.

This behavior was not a one time incident but had been noticed for days.

Sadly the behavior continued after being warned and in the end you received a permanent ban.

Therefor I will not lift the ban.

Ban appeal is unsuccessful.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts