danne Posted May 19, 2013 Share Posted May 19, 2013 What if we have different weight on the rewards depending on the side mission. EXAMPLE: The helicopter mission could be 50% chance to get unarmed ka60, 30% chance for an armed one and the rest for other vehicles. Smuggled explosives could have 60% chance to get an armed hunter of any kind and 30% chance to get an offroad jeep and 10% to get a helicopter. kamaradski 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now