Sid Meier's Civilization® V: Gold Edition!?

Brooksie10

Hey,

just wanted to bring something to all you guys' attention there is a Sid Meier's Civilization® V: Gold Edition is basically the base game and DLC for 29.99 normally the DLC would cost you about £50 for all of it so I think this is a bit of a steel if you don't already have the game.

Civ is a game I think many of us have played and had a great laugh with with some DLC maybe the experience can be rekindled! 

Already Have Civ V! "Just One More Turn"

If you have the game for £10 you can upgrade and get access to all the DLC!

I thought this was useful for you guys who I know have the game.

Check out Civ and the different packages here
See AW members playing Civ 5 Here. (It is rather hilarious! I recommend not skipping the bickering it gets kinda hilarious!)

If you have Civ or want to get it, I can give you a game its one of my favorite series of strategy games and you can literally spend hours playing it "Just one More Turn"

Bought this during the Christmas sale. Cant remember what DLC's I got with it though. Is there a way to check on steam what DLC's I have?

Nevermind found it. Would appear I lack the Gods and Kings expansion. Is it still possible to play without that?

Bought this during the Christmas sale. Cant remember what DLC's I got with it though. Is there a way to check on steam what DLC's I have?

Nevermind found it. Would appear I lack the Gods and Kings expansion. Is it still possible to play without that?

You can play a game with anyone who has Civ V they just have to specify which DLCs to use so yes you an play without gods & kings :)

Ive been idling the other Games channel for a few days while i take a break from Arma :)

Just been running through a few quick games trying to get back into it all. The  Mongols are my new favorite,