Limits of abusive behavior

Plant1ing

Well I'm sure it will be good morning for you all players on AhoyWorld.

Yesterday, June 18th, I have decided on my own hand to test the limits how far I can go trying to disrupt normal gameplay. I wanted to contact certain admin about my intentions but I knew I would receive a "no-go" and "are you serious?" response which any normal person would tell me. I was determined I need to do this how absurdly it sound. Yes I could have brought what is happening on server through forum discussion,  I took pro-active path, which everybody will find wrong as it should be.

This time, putting emotions aside for this community, I'll start digging into my own hole.

The profile name I was using in this act is HadesTookSh'tTooFarSon. Here, I am not talking about teamkilling, hi-jacking vehicles, intentionally blowing objects up, crashing birds. or any other abnormality Admins try to prevent. There will never be intention of doing that. There will be only verbal abuse towards players of AhoyWorld server EU#1 using Arma3 Side Chat. There was no particular abuse towards any player, it was bashing of words on chat towards players in general. I have been addressing pilots as "Hyenas" and "Peasants" for players. I have found out that those words can do passive-aggressive statements among players. If any of players found that to be addressed to them directly, I am really sorry, it was not my intention. I have tried the most to stay on path and do not go direct. It was really hard for me since I have never done this.

With this statement, I am apologizing directly to AW community, players that were present at time on AhoyWorld EU#1 Server and certain Admins and Spartans. I am directly apologizing to Admin/Spartan who flew Neophron CAS Jet which I was inciting to shoot me when I found that he was strafing ground where players have been moving. I have told him: "Shoot me instead and not my fellow peasants." Which as human urge will execute in the end.

My solely intent was to provoke normal course of action of AW admins as they are instructed to do. No matter who it is, no matter at what time, and no matter why.

I was certain that they will send me message to stop immediately, sentences like "What are you trying to accomplish?" or anything... I have received nothing. The only thing I have received is from Zeus my first and second profile name after some time. Those names are Plant1ng and HighJudge. It saddens me the time it took that I've been addressed. I was not sorted out properly at once. By that time I have ruined gameplay to other players.

That happens on server. And I do not like when it gets overlooked. I'm not here to teach Admins doing their job. That was not my intention, they had good teachers. I came from them. But to be more active I will object.

Side chat should be available in logs to give Admins better perspective what was happening on server.

Now as I'm closing this statement, normal course of action at hand are stripping me off AW tags. I have failed to represent what AW member is and is not in accordance to certain rules. Which also leads to other measure as I am here confirming I was breaking certain rules. I leave that to Admins and STAFF of AW. No matter who it is, no matter what time, and no matter why.

I have acted alone and no other player/person was involved in this act. Of this act I was well aware of consequences it will bring in the end.

Wish you all pleasant day,

Plant

4 hours ago, Plant1ing said:

There will be only verbal abuse towards players of AhoyWorld server EU#1 using Arma3 Side Chat.

Goddamn,i regret not playing yesterday - i really luv me some chat wars with worthy/witty victims trying to bully other people in MP games ...

Altho,ARMA chat is way more civil than for example any MORDHAU chat i witnessed in the past 4 weeks or just check their "official" forum and its topics to get the idea of what i m rambling about

>>> CLICK HERE for example evidencia

Then again,AW admins (sometimes) lack the experience of early interventions to prevent issues and we got way to less of em playing regulary on EU1# for a extended time.

Reminds me of filling that report on player "Jihad" which i had run into a few days ago at a very early time on EU1#,but its not forgotten,just has no importance to me yet to invest the 7min to fill that report.

On the other hand they not payed for their duty/service of administrating and upkeeping of peace and love on EU1#,too and its a time intensiv job to do so when your just looking to play some ARMA for own enjoyment.

So,what did you expect?

I´m not sure and i cant make any sense of your action.

Currently,i can only think of two solutions:

1. apply for admin yourself
  2. give TheScar admin access

Other then that,relax yourself.

Its just a game ...

This is going to be a long response, but let's just get into it;

12 hours ago, Plant1ing said:

I wanted to contact certain admin about my intentions but I knew I would receive a "no-go" and "are you serious?" response which any normal person would tell me. I was determined I need to do this how absurdly it sound. Yes I could have brought what is happening on server through forum discussion,  I took pro-active path, which everybody will find wrong as it should be.

This time, putting emotions aside for this community, I'll start digging into my own hole.

This, right here is what confuses me the most. Plant1ing, you are an ex staff member, and someone who we have held to the highest of standards over the past years as a role model to newer players. You knew your actions would cause toxicity, yet you went ahead and decided that you would want to tarnish your own credibility. Why do you feel a need to test members of staff or spartans, as if you should be the one who pushes them to the limits to see how far they would go to eradicate you, it's wrong. For all of this to be reversed, all you had to do was talk to us, which YOU, YOURSELF know you took the wrong path in what you did, yet you are trying to justify it as correct? you are battling your own balance betwen right or wrong and it's hard to find what the true motive was behind all of this. If you know it's wrong, why do it, you have so many other means to get to us and this is the one you chose.

Here, I am not talking about teamkilling, hi-jacking vehicles, intentionally blowing objects up, crashing birds. or any other abnormality Admins try to prevent. There will never be intention of doing that. There will be only verbal abuse towards players of AhoyWorld server EU#1 using Arma3 Side Chat. There was no particular abuse towards any player, it was bashing of words on chat towards players in general. I have been addressing pilots as "Hyenas" and "Peasants" for players. I have found out that those words can do passive-aggressive statements among players. If any of players found that to be addressed to them directly, I am really sorry, it was not my intention. I have tried the most to stay on path and do not go direct.

Blatant lies here. You literally invoked teamkilling half the time you were on.

# 18/06/2019, 17:30:50 : (Side) HadesTookShitTooFarSon: Ryuma lemme check how my HEAT flies toward you

Clearly, your intention was never to teamkill then was it? You didn't do it. but we're talking about intentions just like you said yourself. Calling pilots and players Hyenas and Peasents is absolutely degrading, and you know this yourself, even if you don't aim it at certain players, which you did, so clearly again you've littered this with lies to make it look better.

18/06/2019, 18:06:18 : (Vehicle) HadesTookShitTooFarSon: hyena whigital you good pilot?

18/06/2019, 17:30:80 : (Side) HadesTookShitTooFarSon: Let's see if hyena Gaz can fly

My solely intent was to provoke normal course of action of AW admins as they are instructed to do. No matter who it is, no matter at what time, and no matter why.

I was certain that they will send me message to stop immediately, sentences like "What are you trying to accomplish?" or anything... I have received nothing. The only thing I have received is from Zeus my first and second profile name after some time. Those names are Plant1ng and HighJudge. It saddens me the time it took that I've been addressed. I was not sorted out properly at once. By that time I have ruined gameplay to other players.

That happens on server. And I do not like when it gets overlooked. I'm not here to teach Admins doing their job. That was not my intention, they had good teachers. I came from them. But to be more active I will object.

Let's be honest here, you didn't break any rules, but your intention was just to be a bit of dick (mind my language - I can't put this any nicer) and see how far you can push these admins and spartans before you do what they want you to do - kick them. At an early stage we identified you were Plant1ing through your GUID - and we did what model admins should do - give benefit of the doubt. Even myself, I thought you maybe had a bad day, and we would see if you were to actually break any rules, but instead you decided that you would want to ruin the gameplay of others - through your own free will instead of doing what's right. As an ex staff member you should know what the correct thing to do is - which is the complete opposite of what you did yesterdsay.

To say that admins and spartans had no part in communicating to you is again, complete lies, as seen below,

18/06/2019, 18:17:67 : (Side) HadesTookShitTooFarSon: Zeus i still think you can do better than strafin us peasants. Perhaps some Falcon?
18/06/2019, 18:16:84 : (Side) RiverWolf: Zeus's are NOT allowed to randomly spawn assets in for players

# 18/06/2019, 17:30:50 : (Side) HadesTookShitTooFarSon: Ryuma lemme check how my HEAT flies toward you
# 18/06/2019, 17:30:15 : (Side) Admiralbumfluff: Hades, please don't announce an intention to TK especially when AW Zeus's are on

Moreover, the Spartans told the admins, and the admins informed CS about what happened, and look where we are now.

The spartans here took the correct course of action - they clearly responded and told you what is and isn't within their limits, and they did not exceed the boundaries at all, therefore to say "you recieved nothing" is complete and utter lies. Moreover, if you are trashtalking everyone and everything for no reason - They will ignore you.   Players and Admins have to see players trashtalk like this, day in and day out, and it has now become nothing more than you just ignore this. it is not breaking rules to act like a complete egotistical ape, you are just labelled as a dick and you will be ignored by admins/spartans/players, pretty much everyone.

On the point of "My solely intent was to provoke normal course of action of AW admins as they are instructed to do." Plant1ing, who made you the judge now in the ways we deal with players, it has been an awfully long time since you have been staff, the ways that you deal with players compared to the ways that we deal with people have completely changed in that span of time. What we see as acceptable may not be the same for you, we might be doing our job perfectly followng our guidelines, how do you know what we are and aren't instructed to do? you don't have our admin guidelines, how can you possibly be the judge of this?

Side chat should be available in logs to give Admins better perspective what was happening on server.

we do, I sat through 30 pages of you talking to make sure I had the full background picture, even if I was in the server at the time.

Now as I'm closing this statement, normal course of action at hand are stripping me off AW tags. I have failed to represent what AW member is and is not in accordance to certain rules. Which also leads to other measure as I am here confirming I was breaking certain rules. I leave that to Admins and STAFF of AW. No matter who it is, no matter what time, and no matter why.

I have acted alone and no other player/person was involved in this act. Of this act I was well aware of consequences it will bring in the end.

Plant1ing, i'll be honest. Amongst Core Staff, Admins, Spartans and members of the community you were seen as a role model, and someone that new players could go to and get an experience of what AhoyWorld is about. This one little action has done nothing of benefit except tarnish your credibility and reputation at Ahoyworld.

You are always welcome here, granted if your behaviour reverts to that we have seen before this event occured. I wish you the best luck in the future and everything that it holds for you.

- Xwatt

I would like to add the following:

What I saw from my end yesterday is:

1. the disruptive behavior was noted.

2. Reported by both Spartans and players in TS to an admin.

3. HadesTooksh´tTooFarSon was investigated by admin and was very quickly tied to you.

4. You were called out on it over side chat.

5. You were very careful of walking right up to the line of the rules, but not directly over them.

6. Later I was consulted and I then consulted Core-staff.

So even if you did not see immediate action, some was taken. You were given a benefit of the doubt, due to being a very long standing member of Ahoy and an Ex-staffer. Those two facts are also imho very much the reason you should know better than doing stuff this way instead of taking these issues up on the forums. Two wrongs do not make a right. Ever.

Hello @Xwatt,

Everything You have stated in your post is correct and I will not deny, argue or need any further clarification.

I am deeply sorry that my actions of yesterday's involvement of playing on AhoyWorld EU#1 servers were presented me as madman, ruining gameplay which I've cherished the most.

Plant.