Can we have the @ Feature re-implemented

Brooksie10

Question

7 answers to this question

Won't come anytime soon, by the way; our old forum software (XenForo) has this built in, whereas IPB does not. Don't currently have any time to dedicate to the website, so this'll be on hold until I do.

Won't come anytime soon, by the way; our old forum software (XenForo) has this built in, whereas IPB does not. Don't currently have any time to dedicate to the website, so this'll be on hold until I do.

That's what i like to see: honest answer.

If anybody else is familiar i'd suggest speaking up :) perhaps sam or george? they have some good knowhow

does IPB not have a plugin for these kinds of thigs? I can always take a look later on but wouldn't want to implement anything without the greenlight as it were.

I would ask though if george had any spare time to maybe help with some of the sites development as he is pretty good at them things.

Edit: looks like wok answered my question.

The @Mentions "mod" would be a better pick, though I haven't needed to fork out money for any IPB modifications yet. If its that urgent feel free to buy the mod and implement it, but I'd say it'd be better to wait for when I'm back or try and get George to give it a whack?