105th | John Cuttler

JohnCuttler

In-game name when banned: 105th | John Cuttler

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Foul Language/Xtwat))

Why do you think you were banned? I am sure I was banned for insulting an admin. His name is/was back then "Xwat"
I believe and others on the server were calling him "Xtwat" instead. I got confused over time and when I wanted to ask him a question I typed "Xtwat" instead of "Xwat".

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I fully understand that despite if I meant it or not, insulting an Admin leads to a ban. I just thought I might give it a try getting unbanned because I really enjoyed playing on the ahoy Servers and even met a couple cool guys on them, whom I'd love to fly into battle again. ;)

Which administrator banned you (if known): Xwat or Lindi

When were you banned: Mid february 2019 I'm not sure when exactly sorry

105th | John Cuttler,

I do really find it despicable how you can come here and claim that what you said was an accident. To show you yourself I will let the logs speak for themselves.

Spoiler

21.18.26 | RCon admin #1: (Global) AhoyWorld is powered by your donations! Visit forums.ahoyworld.net/donate to help us out!

21.18.58 | (Side) 105th | John Cuttler: donate for this shit? XD oh no
21.19.17 | (Side) Alex: good server retarded admins
21.19.21 | (Side) 105th | John Cuttler: yup

21.20.59 | RCon admin #2: (Global) Lindi: That the best you can do John?
21.21.12 | (Side) 105th | John Cuttler: just pointing it out
21.21.27 | RCon admin #2: (Global) Lindi: Well if you don't believe me then don't, does not change the fact.
21.21.32 | (Side) 105th | John Cuttler: do you spell mistake with two "ks" aswell?
21.21.49 | (Side) 105th | John Cuttler: cuz that's what you did
21.21.54 | (Side) 105th | John Cuttler: a mistakke

21.22.37 | (Side) 105th | Pzych: when the admin is the reason a server sucks thats sad

21.23.20 | (Side) 105th | John Cuttler: d*i*_!c*ök

21.26.05 | (Side) 105th | John Cuttler: A Lindi is a very depressed creature usually a Lindi will try to compensate for a lack of sexual stimulation by trying to bully people online. 

21.30.32 | (Side) 105th | John Cuttler: Xwatt your name gives me ideas

21.36.50 | (Side) 105th | John Cuttler: Xtwat?

The fact that you had the audacity to verbally harass two admins, myself and Lindi, and then to come here and say that what did was entirely an accident doesn't really seem to make yourself very truthful, let alone even warranting a second chance. The Rules are clear cut, and you violated the following;

Spoiler

1.1.1. AhoyWorld is a welcoming community that respects its members and visitors. We expect everyone to maintain this environment and will take action against those who jeopardise that community spirit. Admins reserve the right to warn/kick/ban users whose behaviour is deemed disruptive or aggressive and not conducive to a place of tolerance/friendship/comradery. Whether the behaviour is disruptive or not will be determined on a case-by-case basis on the judgment of the admin/admins present.

1.1.2. Trolling in any form will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. 

On that Note,

Ban Appeal Unsuccsesful

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts